OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center
Vehicle Patrol Officer-$16.00-$17.25/HR F/T-Sun-Wed 800pm-600am jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Vehicle Patrol Officer-$16.00-$17.25/HR F/T-Sun-Wed 800pm-600am job positions are vacant on OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Security Officer identifies crime security and safety risks in and around facilities and initiates appropriate action to remove or reduce those risks. Under the immediate supervision of the Security Manager. Protects and assists all patients visitors and employees. Must wear bullet proof vest while on duty. Must be DPSST certified or eligible.
Performed majority of the time
* Patrols hospital and grounds to prevent fires theft vandalism and responds to the security needs of personnel
* Ensures only authorized personnel are admitted onto premises.
* Maintains current information in logs.
* Writes clear concise logs.
* Responds to burglary fire panic equipment alarms and code alerts.
* Reports safety fire and security hazards observed on routine patrols and inspections.
* All equipment issued is well maintained.
* Monitors and maintains CCTV system two way radio systems and alarm systems.
* Prepares relating crime incident information and lost and found reports.
* Patrols Pacific University during off hours and provides back up per service contract agreement.
Performed occasionally but critical to successful performance of the job:
* Assists medical staff in controlling and restraining combative patients as necessary.
* May be required to be a Personal Safety Attendant for patients that are on a medical hold or Psych plan of care.
* Stands by as requested to prevent disturbed or menacing patients visitors or anyone else from being a danger to themselves or others.
* Conducts locks and unlocks facilities on a regular basis and additionally as requested by staff.
* Provides escorts for visitors patients and personnel to and from parking areas.
* Participates in performance improvement program.
Decision making and budget responsibilities e.g. impact limited to the employee entire unit or organization wide :
* Impact limited to the employee.
* No budget responsibility.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* N A
* Two or more 2 years experience in the field of law enforcement and or security.
* Hospital security experience.
Licenses Certifications and or Registrations:
* Must be DPSST certified within 90 days of hire.
* N A
Job Related Skills Abilities and Behaviors:
* Demonstrates the ability to read analyze and interpret security reports security periodicals technical procedures procedure manuals or government regulations.
* Demonstrates the ability to write detailed reports and pas on log entries.
* Demonstrates the ability to effectively respond to the general public.
* Becomes familiar with applicable federal state and local regulations.
* Demonstrates the ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals.
* Demonstrates the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Demonstrates the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
* Uses effective communication skills.
* Personal appearance makes a good first impression.
* Bilingual skills a plus.
OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center formerly Tuality Healthcare has always been committed to our community. It s a part of how we care for each other and part of what makes this place different.
We had a humble start in 1918 when an enterprising woman named Minnie Jones Coy started a small six bed hospital in her Hillsboro home. She brought together independent physicians under one roof to treat the sick and provide a safe place for mothers to give birth. A century after Minnie made her commitment to the people of Hillsboro her vision continues as we provide world class health care to patients.
As part of our affiliation with OHSU Health we ve changed our name to Hillsboro Medical Center. This new moniker reflects our expanded services and clinic locations that provide patients living in Hillsboro and western Washington County greater access to primary and specialty care.
Additional Posting Information
Hillsboro Medical Center believes in providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Recruitment hiring promotions transfers working conditions training and compensation will be based on qualifications without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion age creed national origin marital status family relationship veteran status genetic information physical or mental disability or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. We further commit ourselves to continuing the practical application of this policy in our daily business conduct.