Sage Hospitality Resources LLP
Truck Mechanic III - PDX Airport $5K sign on bonus jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Sage Hospitality Resources LLP it's specialized into Mechanics & Installers & Service Tehnicians industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Truck Mechanic III – PDX Airport $5K sign on bonus job positions are vacant on Sage Hospitality Resources LLP company, located in Portland with a rate of $14-35/hour.
More details about the job listing:
the Nines A Luxury Collection Hotel Portland is seeking a Maintenance Engineer II to join their renowned team. The perfect candidate is passionate about service and creating indigenous experiences for each guest Poised in the heart of the city center within the walls of the stately Meier Frank Building one of Portland s most beloved landmarks the Nines honors the structure s storied past both in its striking decor and impeccable service. Individualistic design traits celebrate the surroundings of one of finest LEED Silver-certified hotels in Portland providing the opportunity to truly experience the region s unique character.
As part of Sage Hospitality we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We are known amongst our staff our owners our guests and our communities as leaders in our field who are authentic humble innovative and flexible operators driven to anticipate needs and exceed expectations.
Carry a portable radio staying in constant communication with the central base station respond to all engineering service calls giving priority to guest requests and maintain hotel equipment in an efficient safe accident-free manner. Perform all essential functions of Maintenance Technician 1 plus special skills in a particular trade: plumbing electrical carpentry HVAC in an efficient safe accident-free manner.
* Perform maintenance and repairs in specialized areas such as plumbing electrical carpentry HVAC.
* Perform all essential functions of a Maintenance Technician 1.
* Respond to and handle guest requests in a courteous efficient safe manner.
* Perform preventive maintenance and necessary repairs and all hotel equipment including kitchen laundry boiler plumbing pool HVAC electrical and guest rooms.
* Monitor and maintain all engineering functions when full engineering staff is not available i.e. weekends and evenings .
* Respond to all emergency situations including fire alarms bomb threats disasters and power failures notify the appropriate authorities.
* Make rounds of the hotel property to ensure everything is in working order.
* Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas.
* Complete maintenance requests take equipment and meter readings and maintain log to notify the next shift. Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
* Handle elevator breakdowns.
* Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program and the Request Program.
* Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis.
* Report any unsafe conditions to leadership.
Education Formal Training
High school diploma plus two years or its equivalent in trade school or training in building maintenance construction
Minimum four years experience in mechanical electrical HVAC plumbing carpentry or building maintenance.
* Must have basic working knowledge in the following areas: general plumbing refrigeration air conditioning electrical systems boilers bathroom fixtures and tiling painting -prep to finish basic carpentry groundskeeping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to read written communiques LED read-outs meters and computer screens.
* Must be able to pull levers and rotate knobs work with arms raised above head and to handle and assemble small parts using basic hand and power tools.
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal written instructions communicate both verbally and in writing utilize analytical thought processes understand verbal written technical and mechanical instruction and be highly organized.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with employees guests and contractors in writing via telephone and in person.
* Must be able to lift 75lbs. throughout an 8-hour shift.
* Must be able to crawl into and through small spaces climb ladders support and carry loads of 75lbs.
* May be required to drive.
Indoor exposure to both stable and extreme variance of hot and cold temperatures. Outside exposure to all weather elements and extreme fluctuations of temperature. Prolonged standing walking bending reaching and heavy lifting.
* 500 Signing Bonus to be paid on the paycheck following two weeks of employment.
* Medical dental vision insurance
* Health savings and flexible spending accounts
* Basic Life and AD D insurance
* Paid time off for vacation sick time and holidays
* Eligible to participate in the Company s 401 k program with employer matching
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Great discounts on Hotels Restaurants and much more.
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : The Nines
Category: Building Facility Maintenance
Address : 525 SW Morrison St
City : Portland
State : Oregon
EOE Protected Veterans Disability