Century Park Associates
Temporary Maintenance Assistant - University Pointe at College Station jobs are vacant in Woodburn,OR. The Century Park Associates it's specialized into Mechanics & Installers & Service Tehnicians industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Temporary Maintenance Assistant – University Pointe at College Station job positions are vacant on Century Park Associates company, located in Woodburn with a rate of $14-35/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Maintenance Assistant provides quality maintenance services to the Community to maintain the Community s high standards of cleanliness safety and polished appearance in accordance with all laws regulations and Century Park standards. Reports to the Maintenance Director.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent
* Must have a minimum of one 1 year maintenance experience
* Proven knowledge of various mechanical electrical and plumbing systems preferred
* Knowledge of local building codes and ordinances preferred
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Assists Maintenance Services Director with maintenance programs for heating cooling water gas electrical mechanical grounds carpentry painting sprinklers fire alarms plumbing building exteriors etc.
* Assists Maintenance Services Director in identifying needed repairs or replacements: apartments common areas depart work areas landscaping signage sidewalks driveway parking area fences curbs retaining walls etc.
* Completes work orders from residents and staff
* Completes minor repairs i.e. icemakers dyers washers dishwashers small appliances
* Prepares apartments for residency: wall repairs painting plumbing repairs electrical repairs cabinetry appliance repair carpet draper damage or replacement etc.
* Assists with preventive maintenance to refurbish or replace deteriorating items and avoid future costly repairs
* Demonstrates energy conservation efforts community wide i.e. insulation of pipes no excessive lights burning thermostat settings not leaving doors and windows open wasteful use of water conservation
* Advises supervisor concerning needed equipment repairs or low supplies
* Completes special projects as directed i.e. room alterations major repairs
* Cleans and dust fire sprinkler heads routinely
* Assists in housekeeping duties were needed
* Handles incoming freight
* Lifts and moves heavy furniture and equipment
* Keeps grounds litter free
* Assists with landscaping and lawn maintenance
* Keeps outside traffic areas free of with debris snow ice and other traffic hazards
* Assists with floor maintenance i.e. shampooing carpet stripping and waxing
* Assists with resident move in and move out as necessary
* Must have a valid driver s license in current State with satisfactory driving record per Century park standards
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
* Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures as well as the laws regulations and guidelines governing maintenance functions in an assisted living community
* Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs goals objectives policies and procedures of the maintenance department
* Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: general maintenance responsibilities resident rights and safety and sanitation
* Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and or confidential information
* Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
* Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Century Parks Code of Ethics and completes all required compliance training
Who We Are
At Century Park Associates we are dedicated to creating an enriching lifestyle for our residents and a rewarding work environment for our valued associates. We take pride in providing an atmosphere where relationships of trust leadership and personal ethics are not only valued but expected of all our associates. Our people come first approach ensures that excellence respect and outstanding service are apparent in all we do as an organization. We believe in caring for and loving our residents and strongly support their ability to continue growing learning and contributing. Every day team members at Century Park Associates choose to go beyond their job descriptions exceeding expectations on behalf of their residents. They have learned that those who go the extra mile receive rewards happiness of heart and peace of mind.