Asante Health System
Technical Project Leader - HVAC Lead Systems Specialist jobs are vacant in Medford,OR. The Asante Health System it's specialized into Information Technology industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Technical Project Leader – HVAC Lead Systems Specialist job positions are vacant on Asante Health System company, located in Medford with a rate of $19-114/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Category: Information Technology Health Information Management
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift Days
Union Position: No
FTE Hours: FTE: 1.000000 Full time salaried position. Primarily Monday Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Salary: Based on years of relevant experience
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes a place where titles don t matter as much as your creativity drive and passion. Our culture values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Systems Engineer 2 is responsible for the analysis design implementation and support of network and host systems applications owned or operated by Asante. These systems include but are not limited to network routing and switching telephony and security this includes both wired and wireless network infrastructures. The Systems Engineer 2 also supports the day to day operations of Asantes data networks does upgrade capacity and disaster planning and network performance analysis routinely acts as a technical resource for strategic initiatives projects and system implementations and serves as Tier 2 and 3 technical support for many network systems.
This position requires an understanding of the systems design and analysis techniques necessary to assist internal customers in defining systems applications to meet the institutional goals of quality patient care cost containment and operational efficiency.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in experience and education is required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting network systems and applications including systems analysis and performance tuning in a 7 x 24 mission critical network systems required
* Demonstrated knowledge of computer operating systems client and server based applications data storage systems systems monitoring and analysis voice data and network communications systems backup systems and disaster recovery required
* Demonstrated knowledge of TCP IP WAN LAN routing protocols EIGRP OSPF network management systems SNMP protocol analysis and network troubleshooting using industry standard tools required
* Cisco Certified Networking Associate Microsoft Certified Professional CompTIA and or other ITS Systems Engineering related certifications
* Demonstrated analytical skills to diagnose and address network problems
* Ability to develop and document procedures and to define problems collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions
* Ability to prioritize work to meet ITS project goals and deadlines
* Ability to work efficiently toward shared goals in a professional team environment
What We Offer
* Competitive starting wage
* Comprehensive benefits including medical dental vision and wellness
* Excellent retirement package with up to 6 employer contribution
* Generous Earned Time Off
* Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local community owned and governed not for profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550 000 people in a nine county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5 000 employees Asante s entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family friends neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence Respect Honesty Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women minorities qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.