Teachers at Cedar Hills KinderCare jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The KinderCare it's specialized into Education industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Teachers at Cedar Hills KinderCare job positions are vacant on KinderCare company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $9-29/hour.
More details about the job listing:
If you re passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow the Site Director role could be for you Site Directors are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. As a Site Director you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Site Directors are committed to making their site successful and know that meaningful relationships with children families and their team are important to success. Successful Site Directors are fully engaged enthusiastic about their work and eager to share their knowledge with others.
When you join our team as a Site Director you will:
* Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences leverage and develop best in class educators to be passionate and committed professionals
* Ensure your site is operating effectively maintain licensing safety and educational standards
* Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
* Cultivate positive relationships with families teachers school and district leaders state licensing authorities community contacts and corporate partners
* Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
Required Skills and Experience:
* At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to develop engage and inspire a team
* A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
* Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
* Outstanding customer service skills strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
* Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
* Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency lift a minimum of 40 pounds and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children see and hear well enough to keep children safe and engage in physical activity with children.
* Ability to speak read and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children s futures KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
* Medical dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement Life insurance Disability benefits Health and wellness programs
* 401 k savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32 000 team members across 1 700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare Learning Centers KinderCare Education at Work Champions Before- and After-School Programs Cambridge Schools Knowledge Beginnings and The Grove School .
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin age sex religion disability sexual orientation marital status military or veteran status gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local state or federal law.