Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Talent Acquisition Partner (Redmond) jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Talent Acquisition Partner (Redmond) job positions are vacant on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join a 30 billion dollar industry leader and grow your career. When you re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific you ll do important work like helping customers in finding cures for cancer protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real world impact and you ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Field Human Resources Manager is based in our Bend OR site and primarily supports the employees and activities based at the site but will also have responsibility for some Colorado locations minimal travel .
How will you make an impact
As a trusted advisor to the business and functional leaders this role will advise and take action in the areas of talent management organizational development performance management career development employee relations and compensation planning and change leadership.
* Translate strategic business plans into critical HR actions programs and initiatives.
* Evaluate and advise client groups on programs or strategies that impact the attraction motivation development and retention of the people resources of the business.
* Counsel and or mentor employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management facilitation of formal informal investigations and any resulting disciplinary actions.
* Develop innovative approaches to broad organizational design issues that support long term business goals.
* Ensure effective talent attraction and management including recruitment assessment and development.
* Drive effective compensation equity and planning processes for clients
* Lead HR initiatives and annual HR processes for assigned client group.
* Act as a change agent and lead change management initiatives for the site and or assigned client groups
* Participate in the broader regional HR team to drive HR process improvement projects and initiatives.
* Partner with site HR and Business leaders to oversee and provide mentorship on site activities shape culture and drive employee engagement.
* Bachelor s degree
* 5 years of relevant experience in HR roles
* Experience working through complex and sensitive employee issues
* Demonstrated success managing multiple stakeholders Experience supporting large change initiatives
* Demonstrated success translating business strategies into organizational and HR initiatives that yield positive results
* Experience in a fast paced matrix environment preferred
* Excellent MS Word MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Comfortability working in ambiguous situations and adaptable to change
* Keeps commitments exhibits candor and courage is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view to engage in spirited and constructive debate to hold others accountable.
* Must model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior and maintain confidential information
* Contributes as a valued team member and colleague with leaders at all levels
* Demonstrates personal awareness and desire for continual learning and personal development
* Strong action orientation with a high degree of initiative
* High degree of autonomy and strong decision making skills.
* Must possess the presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image both internally and externally.
* Strong interpersonal verbal and written communications skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific each one of our 80 000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission enabling our customers to make the world healthier cleaner and safer.