Shin-Etsu Handotai America Inc
Supply Chain R&D Engineer jobs are vacant in Vancouver,OR. The Shin-Etsu Handotai America Inc it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Supply Chain R&D Engineer job positions are vacant on Shin-Etsu Handotai America Inc company, located in Vancouver with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
At SEH America our philosophy and success rest upon our commitment to excellence quality of service and product to our customers and a safe working environment for our employees.
SEH America offers excellent benefits including:
* Medical dental and vision insurance with low employee out of pocket cost
* 401 k plan with a company match plus additional employer contribution
* Tuition assistance paid directly to school
* Paid life insurance
* Short and long term disability
* Excellent paid time off benefit including vacation sick holidays and other leave programs
* Subsidized childcare
* Various award and recognition programs
* On-site fitness center open 24 7
* Community garden
* On-site cafe
FACILITY ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL
* Design of Electrical Distribution Systems including Emergency and UPS Power Systems.
* Coordinate the installation operation maintenance and testing of machines according to established quality standards.
* Oversight and implementation of electrical preventative maintenance plan including low voltage medium and high voltage transformers breakers distribution systems and protection schemes.
* Responsible for creating electrical construction bid packages that include scope s of work electrical one lines schematic P ID etc.
* Responsible for arc flash policies and procedures containing but not limited to arc flash calculations label making PPE requirements breaker coordination etc.
* 2 years experience in an electrical facilities engineering role that includes both project and sustaining engineering.
* Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Knowledge of electrical 3-phase power distribution systems including 208V 480V 12kV and 115KV is required.
* Knowledge of variable frequency drives and soft starters in an industrial environment is required.
* Knowledge NEC requirements including but not limited to load calculations breaker sizing wiring sizing conduit sizing transformer protection grounding etc is required
* Experience working in manufacturing high tech or semiconductor industry.
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to work well cross departmentally.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work concurrent projects.
* Able to work both independently and within a team oriented environment.
Preferred Knowledge Skills Experience:
* Familiarity with NFPA72 NFPA70E and NEC preferred.
* Coordination and Arc Flash study experience is preferred.
* Corporate and project experience would be ideal but at a minimum must have been contributor to an existing facilities team in a non-consulting organization.
Work Environment Physical Requirements:
Must be able to read comprehend and execute complex instructions and safety procedures. Must be able to work in a clean room environment wearing clean room suite hood booties safety glasses and gloves. May require the use of hands to finger grasp handle or feel objects tools and controls. Kneeling bending and crouching positions as well as the lifting of parts and use of hand tools in such positions may be required. Occasionally lifts up to 25 lbs. Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time. Frequent sitting for long intervals. Close vision