Rosendin Electric Inc.
Supply Chain Distribution Technician (Relief Days) jobs are vacant in Prineville,OR. The Rosendin Electric Inc. it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Supply Chain Distribution Technician (Relief Days) job positions are vacant on Rosendin Electric Inc. company, located in Prineville with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Manage all aspects of project documentation including submittals RFIs and project meeting minutes.
* Supervise and direct overall project activities as assigned by the Project Manager including planning and coordinating circumventing resolving problem areas ensuring all company project policies procedures and standards are maintained etc.
* Maintain all change order submittal and document drawing control logs. Prepare required logs and other project documentation for construction meetings.
* Responsible for contract submittals that are accurate and timely
* Responsible for creating and issuing the Subcontractors contracts.
* Responsible for the assembly and timely delivery of the Owner and Maintenance Manuals.
* Ensure that the project quality control plan is in effect and followed.
* Interacts with Subcontractors to make certain that we have obtained the correct documentation and drawing for the Owner and Maintenance Manuals.
* Responsible for keeping the Warranty Log up to date.
* Represent company project in meetings with client subcontractors etc.
* Cooperate with and technically assist field personnel assigned to area of responsibility.
* Monitor other contractors activities and progress.
* Responsible for creating the Job Information Sheets and establishing Job Files.
* Assume total project supervision responsibilities in Project Manager s absence.
* Prepares price change orders and project reports and documentation.
* Works with payroll to ensure accurate payroll information.
* The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management or other related discipline preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience in a construction related role.
* Can be a combination of training education and relevant work experience that is equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES :
* Knowledge of construction technology scheduling equipment and methods required
* Tactful and has professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with managers employees vendors and others
* Strong organizational record keeping and follow up skills
* Strong attention to details
* Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
* Ability to identify and meet customers expectations and requirements
* Must be a self starter and a problem solver
* Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies and procedures
* Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office Outlook Word Excel etc. Oracle preferred
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks changing priorities as necessary
* Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
* Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
* Ability to be self motivated proactive and an effective team player
* Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees both management and staff alike vendors clients and others
* 10 25
* General work environment sitting for long periods standing walking typing carrying pushing bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
* Noise level is usually low to medium
* Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.