Substation Project Manager jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Swinerton it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Substation Project Manager job positions are vacant on Swinerton company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Additional Job Posting Locations:
Job Description Summary:
Swinerton Renewable Energy SRE is the largest Solar Engineering Procurement and Construction EPC and Operations and Maintenance O M Services Provider in North America. We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to our business. If you are interested in working for a growing company and happy enthusiastic people you will enjoy your career with us
The SCADA Project Manager will provide project management support focusing on our SCADA deployments and SOLV facility onboarding.
This position will be based in our Bend OR office.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
* Participate in RFP reviews with business development team by providing guidance on our approach to fulfill the SCADA scope of work
* Support our business development and estimating groups with project proposals and pricing
* Manage SCADA project budgets and provide monthly status reports to management team
* Support procurement and contract execution activities with 3rd party vendors activities include scope of work coordination scheduling material procurement closeout
* Manage SCADA project implementation and provide monthly status reports to management team.
* Interface directly with project stakeholders to collect project documentation stakeholders may include owner operators utility personnel field personnel
* Interface directly with our clients to provide system training collect user feedback and punch list items for system handoff
* Interface directly with our clients for ongoing support triage and status updates
* Participate in system design review s participation includes capturing and managing meeting minutes action items RFI s change requests
* Assist in the development and management of project schedules
* Support a culture of continuous improvement and look for opportunities to improve processes and manage projects more efficiently
* Maintain relationships with SRE business partners
* Maintain working relationships with clients and industry vendors
* Industry awareness of the competitive landscape
* Keep tabs on industry pricing and fair market value of our SCADA platform
Objectives or Goals to Measure Performance:
* Successful project completion On time and within budget
* Customer client satisfaction and retention
* Enable our SCADA and Network engineers to be self sufficient in managing their projects
* Strong collaboration with project teams on managing project scope schedule and budget
* Promote a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
* Minimum of 4 years project management experience preferred but not required proven experience managing multiple projects within multidisciplinary teams required.
* PMP Certification desired but not required
* General knowledge of SCADA system design setup commissioning and support desired but not required
* Customer escalation and conflict resolution skills desirable
* Resource planning and mitigation management
* Cost budget management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with schedule software including but not limited to Oracle P6 and or Microsoft Project
* Proficient use of Microsoft office tools including but not limited to Word Excel Outlook SharePoint Power BI
* Experience using task management tools including but not limited to MS Teams Smartsheet Asana Jira or others.
* Experience working for a diverse multi disciplined employee owned company
* Strong team building and leadership skills
* Energetic enthusiastic charismatic
* Strong communication skills to clearly articulate vision into an executable plan
* Entrepreneurial spirit and risk taking
* This job description reflects management s assignment of essential functions it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
If you like wild growth and working with happy enthusiastic over achievers you ll enjoy your career with us