Airport Terminal Services
Storage Center Worker/Forklift Operator - Wilsonville jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Airport Terminal Services it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Storage Center Worker/Forklift Operator – Wilsonville job positions are vacant on Airport Terminal Services company, located in Portland with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
As a Ramp Agent you will play an important role in ensuring that flights run on time by providing efficient ground support services.
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3 000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow we are looking for only the best in the industry.
* Guide inbound outbound airplanes to and from the gate
* Transport load and unload passenger baggage cargo and mail
* Clean aircraft passenger cabins between flights and stock aircraft with needed supplies
* Operate heavy equipment to move luggage and cargo tow planes between gates and refill water tanks and lavatories
* Be on time be prepared and be safe
* Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma GED or work experience equivalent
* Possess a valid driver s license with a clean driving record
* Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes a 10 year extensive employment criminal record and residence background check
* Lift up to 70 pounds 32 kg on a regular basis
* Carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs
* Climb bend kneel crawl and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
* Work outside in all types of weather around jet and machinery noises
Airlines are 24 7 so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their A game every day with energy and enthusiasm respect for their team and the highest regard for safety
ATS employees should apply through ADP
M F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer