Sr. Systems Engineer jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The DataBricks it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Sr. Systems Engineer job positions are vacant on DataBricks company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Our Databricks IT Team is looking for a Systems Engineer to assist with our systems management of our ever-growing corporate infrastructure. Focusing on system implementations system analysis diagnostic troubleshooting and conflict resolution. You will report to the Corporate Engineering team within IT.
You will drive system implementations using modern scalable technologies for a fantastic end-user experience Corporate systems security and infrastructure at scale for Databricks employees. You will advocate user experience and build the infrastructure to bring that experience to life.
The impact you will have:
You will manage the test and development of corporate system solutions. Tasks include new system automation best practices project rollouts and implementation to address:
* Employee Onboarding and Off-boarding experience
* Compliance and security posture
* Systems integrations
* Work with the team to understand pain-points and bring enhancements to our processes through system improvements
Design Strategy: Build the best in class user experience through system enhancements. Keeping in mind the principle of least privilege.
Collaboration: You are the lead for helping our business effectively leverage and use of infrastructure components and SaaS that help with systems automation.
Analytics: The role plays an analytical role in quickly analyzing business requirements for reporting analysis and translating the emanating results into good technical designs. You will configure develop and maintain technical specification documentation for all processes and improvements in this capacity.
What we look for:
* 5 years of extensive experience
* Experience using project management tools in a medium to large enterprise environment.
* Able to develop the pipeline for growth
* Experience with version control and CI CD Principles
* Strong experience security as it applies to corporate environments.
* Exposure to architecture design for systems
* Interest in understanding needs that drive requirements.
* Comprehensive knowledge on Okta JamfPro Airwatch Zscaler Meraki Atlassian.
* Comprehensive health coverage including medical dental and vision
* 401 k Plan
* Equity awards
* Flexible time off
* Paid parental leave
* Family Planning
* Gym reimbursement
* Annual personal development fund
* Work headphones reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program EAP
* Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs Make the next mode of transportation a reality Or discover ways to reverse climate change We re on a mission to help data teams solve the world s toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises – including Comcast Virgin Hyperloop and H M – already rely on us to power their businesses and we re just getting started. Now it s your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age color disability ethnicity family or marital status gender identity or expression language national origin physical and mental ability political affiliation race religion sexual orientation socio-economic status veteran status and other protected characteristics.