Asante Health System
Sr Respiratory Biologics Account Specialist; Medford jobs are vacant in Medford,OR. The Asante Health System it's specialized into Information Technology industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Sr Respiratory Biologics Account Specialist; Medford job positions are vacant on Asante Health System company, located in Medford with a rate of $19-114/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Category: Information Technology Health Information Management
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Schedule: Primarily Mon Fri 8AM 5PM
Union Position: No
FTE Hours: FTE: 1.000000 Full time salaried position. Primarily Monday Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Hybrid work from home and hospital locations
Salary: Competitive wage based on years of relevant experience sign on bonus potential relocation assistance and a personalized housing coordinator available upon hire
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes a place where titles don t matter as much as your creativity drive and passion. Our culture values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Systems Engineer 2is responsible for the analysis design implementation and support of Asantes desktop environment and will also act as the technical resources for strategic initiatives projects and system implementations. This systems engineer will serve as Tier 2 and 3 technical support for the Desktop Services Team.
This position requires an understanding of the systems design and analysis techniques necessary to assist internal customers in defining systems applications to meet the institutional goals of quality patient care cost containment and operational efficiency. Depending on the need the Systems Engineer 2 may be focused in specific disciplines e.g. server operations storage systems network infrastructure client workstations application support etc. .
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in experience and education is required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting computer systems and applications including systems analysis and performance tuning in a 7 x 24 mission critical data center environment required
* Demonstrated knowledge of computer operating systems client and server based applications data storage systems systems monitoring and analysis voice data and network communications systems backup systems and disaster recovery required
* Demonstrated knowledge of TCP IP routing network management systems SNMP protocol analysis and network troubleshooting using industry standard tools required
* Microsoft Certified Professional CompTIA other ITS Systems Engineering related certifications and or Cisco Certified Networking Associate