World Wide Technology
Sr. Electrical Engineer - Digital Electronics jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The World Wide Technology it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Sr. Electrical Engineer – Digital Electronics job positions are vacant on World Wide Technology company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Fueled by creativity and ideation World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture to our generous benefits to developing cutting edge technology solutions WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis Missouri. We employ over 6 500 individuals and closed nearly 13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE 100 Best Places to Work For list for the ninth consecutive year
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team Come join WWT today We are looking for a Consulting Systems Engineer to join our SLED West team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the SLED team
As a Consulting Systems Engineer you will be acting as the technical consultant to the US Army Corps of Engineers USACE in your assigned territory and will work in partnership with a Client Manager. The geography of the territory covers the United States with customer locations in dozens of cities. These areas are essential to our day to day lives and the SLED team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our SLED team Check us out on our platform: https: www.wwt.com public-sector
What will you be doing
World Wide Technology Inc. has an opportunity available for a passionate Consulting Systems Engineer to support our US Army Corps of Engineers Sales Team. This person provides technical presales consulting delivers customer presentations develops Statements of Work RFPs and RFQ responses and generates Bills of Materials. The qualified candidate will serve as the technical lead and PoC for all IT related opportunities and build strong relationships with the customer base as well as World Wide Technology s partners. This position is a remote position and will require significant travel 100 1st 90 days and 50 or less the rest of the year .
* Ability to review understand customer requirements identify new opportunities and use consultative solution selling skillsets to creatively position end to end solutions
* Develop present validate drive technical details around team vision landscape
* Collaborate with engineering resources enhance customer satisfaction WWT value-add
* Identify new opportunities review requirements author proposals technical write-ups
* Key driver in numerous customer facing workshops meetings briefings and discussions
* Deliver technical presentations solution briefs demonstrate advanced technologies
* Sales focused interpersonal technical skills easily interacts with clients and colleagues
* Ability and experience positioning business relevance
* Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain government security clearance
* Must have previous experience supporting DoD Federal preferably USACE USMC
* Solid technical foundation with experience in geographically dispersed enterprises
* Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications is highly desired
* Strong Cisco Route Switch expertise experience with Enterprise architectures
* Solid understanding of modern Data Center solutions to include: storage power server virtualization – Cisco Hitachi Citrix HP EMC NetApp APC VMware etc
* Self-driven results focused team player business minded and goal orientated
* Excellent communication interpersonal presentation and technical sales skills
* Outstanding technical writing skills with ability to be concise relevant and consultative
* 5 years of technical enterprise presales experience with a focus on solution sales
* This is a remote role with preferred locations in OR CA WA or TX.
* This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So when it comes to our benefits package WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
* Health and Wellbeing: Heath Dental and Vision Care Onsite Health Centers Employee Assistance Program Wellness program
* Financial Benefits: Competitive pay Profit Sharing 401k Plan with Company Matching Life and Disability Insurance Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off: PTO Holidays Parental Leave Sick Leave Military Leave Bereavement
* Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits Voluntary Legal Pet Insurance Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities Women Veterans Differently abled