Spice Modeling Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Spice Modeling Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Components Research delivers innovative device technologies and architectures to enable Intel s roadmap. Memory R D team is looking for Novel Memory Integration Engineers for demonstrating game-changing dense memory options including new materials new device structures and new process integration schemes for Intel product differentiation.
Your responsibilities include:
* Initiate new research projects
* Determine and develop optimal integration process flow for successful demonstration of viable technologies
* Work with device process module and design experts to meet performance reliability and yield metrics
* New inventions and patent filing
* Presenting to conferences occasionally
* Work with other Technology Development groups
Important behavior traits we look for:
* Demonstrated out-of-the-box innovations creative thinking and project vision
* Highly motivated team player
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and or classes and or research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
Possess a PhD. degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields of study.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by September 2021.
* 1 years of experience in hands-on device fabrication
* Direct experience in process characterization metrology and troubleshooting
* Electrical device characterization
* Publications in leading journals or conference
* CMOS process technology and memory device fabrication
* Process variations impact on device operation
* Ferroelectric materials and process
* Device physics knowledge
* Test-chip layout
* Process yield analysis
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0172272HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing