Rosendin Electric Inc.
Site HR Partner - Bend jobs are vacant in Prineville,OR. The Rosendin Electric Inc. it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Site HR Partner – Bend job positions are vacant on Rosendin Electric Inc. company, located in Prineville with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive verbal and written requisitions for materials and equipment from project managers and field operations.
* Review and source materials and equipment in accordance with established company practices and procedures.
* Solicit quotations from vendors. Review analyze and present findings to management with emphasis on best economic value and defined company procurement objectives.
* Generate and distribute purchase orders through computerized purchasing system in accordance with established company procedures.
* Responsible for the tracking and expediting of all existing orders. Update and maintain scheduling in purchasing system.
* Review materials upon receipt for accuracy. Enter documentation into purchasing system.
* Support estimating department by contacting vendors for budgetary quotations for materials and equipment in the preparation of bids.
* Solicit and prepare submittal documentation in support of project managers.
* Coordinate and document supplier certificates of compliance with project managers.
* Perform additional duties as directed by VP Purchasing Corporate Purchasing Manager or Division Manager.
* The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years minimum experience in a fast paced business environment and have electrical construction purchasing experience.
* Can be a combination of education training and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES:
* Thorough knowledge of electrical equipment and construction materials.
* Working knowledge of procurement techniques procedures policies and accounting.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office Outlook Word Excel etc. Oracle.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks changing priorities as necessary.
* Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
* Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position.
* Ability to be self motivated proactive and an effective team player.
* Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees both management and staff alike vendors clients and others.
* General work environment sitting for long periods standing walking typing carrying pushing bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
* Noise level is usually low to medium
* Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.