Site Civil Engineer (Power Delivery) jobs are vacant in Vancouver,OR. The nLIGHT it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Site Civil Engineer (Power Delivery) job positions are vacant on nLIGHT company, located in Vancouver with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed company NASDAQ: LASR . nLIGHT is a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial microfabrication aerospace and defense applications. Headquartered in Camas WA nLIGHT employs over 1 000 people with operations in the U.S. China and Europe.
Responsible for the architecture design development and testing of digital electronics for high-powered laser systems in support of new product development at nLIGHT. Working closely with a team of electrical and embedded software engineers the individual will participate in all phases of hardware development from concept through production. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of printed circuit boards that include a variety of sensors interfacing to one or more FPGAs while also being able to use Verilog to implement hardware within the FPGA.
* Develop detailed electrical and embedded software requirements for laser control electronics that meet functional cost quality packaging and schedule objectives.
* Be able to translate requirements into FPGA hardware using HDL test benches and timing constraints to produce robust reliable and efficient designs.
* Participate in all phases of new product development from concept through production including but not limited to design and simulation lab prototype hardware evaluation production design system integration testing and engineering support throughout the product lifecycle.
* Lead technical design reviews and participate in peer design reviews.
* Use feedback from production field service and both internal and external partners to identify and pursue continuous improvement opportunities.
* 5 years experience as an Electrical Engineer or Embedded Software Engineer.
* BS or MS in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or similar discipline.
* Fundamental understanding of electronic circuits components and printed circuit boards.
* Proficient in Verilog preferred or other HDL.
* Experience with FPGA designs requiring multiple clock domain synchronization and strict timing requirements.
* Able to use test equipment oscilloscopes logic analyzers for troubleshooting and design validation.
* Experience with multiple end-to-end product development cycles.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with an ECAD tool for schematic capture and PCB layout Altium Designer preferred .
* Experience with Lattice FPGAs and design tools.
* Familiarity SPI I2C and LVDS communication interfaces
nLIGHT is proud to offer comprehensive COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
* Competitive compensation package
* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year increasing by 1 day each year up to 4 weeks plus paid holidays
* Eligible for health benefits on the 1st day of the month following start date
* Medical Dental Benefits including Prescription Orthodontia and Vision with premiums as low as 35.00 per pay period
* Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* 401 k with company match
* Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position a Foreign Person that is not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and or the US Department of State.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin protected veteran status disability or age. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity please see these government posters: EEO is the Law and its accompanying temporary supplement. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process please contact Human Resources at 360 566-4460 or Hr nlight.net.