Showing Assistant jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The KinderCare it's specialized into Education industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Showing Assistant job positions are vacant on KinderCare company, located in Portland with a rate of $9-29/hour.
More details about the job listing:
About KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education operates more than 1 380 early learning centers and more than 560 Champions sites supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland Oregon. In 2019 KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
* In neighborhoods with our KinderCare Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
* At work through KinderCare Education at Work family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
* In local schools with our Champions before and after-school programs.
We believe our teachers deserve a delightful and an impactful experience when interacting with our curricula and professional development content. We are searching for a Content Product Designer with flexible thinking a love for learning and technology and a passion for innovation and disruption. You will work on a cross-functional team with subject-matter experts program management operations and engineering to design digital experiences for our teachers. You are the voice that always puts the teacher experience first and seeks to improve our content products through feedback loops and iteration. As part of the Education Innovation team you will support multiple curriculum and teacher training content in digital and print formats.
* Create videos and animations to support curriculum content and manage current video library
* Manage and collaborate directly with our Digital and Print Designer
* Manage our STEM programs for students ages 3-12
* Manage our Apple School Manager platform
* Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders including content developers IT senior management internal business partners and vendors
* Investigate the needs of our teachers and consider change management strategies for using digital curriculum
* Craft user scenarios develop technology requirements and create user-experience flows and wireframes for digital delivery of content
* A bachelor s degree in either Product or Graphic Design Education Technology Curriculum Instruction or Multi-Media Design a master s degree strongly desired
* Proficient in three or more of the following Adobe programs and the curiosity and aptitude to learn more as needed: Photoshop Premiere Pro InDesign Illustrator After Effects Animate Captivate XD.
* Proficient in managing and designing LMS or LXP platforms or similar platforms
* Education background and or experience in educational settings
Key desired skills and experience:
* STEM content development
* Apple School Manager background
* Previous leadership experience in either project management or management of a team
* Understanding of UX design:
o User Experience Design. Includes: digging into user research and user testing being people-driven as well as data-influenced refining the usability and accessibility of a product or content
o Interaction Design. Includes: making interactive experiences using prototypes and user testing to gather data to refine product
o User Interface Design. Includes: considering interface elements such as iconology buttons headers images icons voice physical handles and buttons ensuring that interactions with these elements are efficient and straightforward
o Information Architecture. Includes: establishing how a user gets from A to B through journey mapping frameworks and executing the vision driving the product
* An ability to make rational design decisions and explain not only why a design looks good but why it will measurably boost engagement activation and or user satisfaction
* Adaptable while working to define requirements and simultaneously designing for those requirements
* An ability and desire to work collaboratively with colleagues from different departments particularly IT and with vendors
* Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic communication skills
* Strong written communication skills and the ability to self-edit
* Problem solving critical thinking creativity and decision-making skills
* Flexible and responsive to tight timelines
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage project interdependencies
* Interest in continuous growth and improvement with a dedication to updating related skills and knowledge related to KinderCare s business
* A passion for education and teachers
* Fosters engagement and collaboration to help lead a strong team dedicated to delivering business and experience outcomes
* Provides timely performance reviews and goal setting with staff meets regularly to ensure accountability and follow through.
KinderCare Education employs more than 32 000 team members across 1 700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare Learning Centers KinderCare Education at Work Champions Before- and After-School Programs Cambridge Schools Knowledge Beginnings and The Grove School .
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin age sex religion disability sexual orientation marital status military or veteran status gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local state or federal law.
National Support Center
Jun 22 2021 3:59:33 PM