Service Assistant jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Danone it's specialized into Mechanics & Installers & Service Tehnicians industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Service Assistant job positions are vacant on Danone company, located in Portland with a rate of $14-35/hour.
More details about the job listing:
At Danone Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We have an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic based in our Portland Oregon manufacturing facility. In this role you will support the manufacturing plant by completing timely repair and preventative maintenance of the equipment.
Job responsibilities include:
* Plant equipment includes filling machines metal detectors carton erectors case packers palletizers pasteurizers homogenizers motors and pumps and conveying equipment
* Qualified applicants must possess tangible experience in troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns in manufacturing production equipment
* Ability to rapidly assess analyze and resolve complicated problems with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity
* Must be detail-oriented organized innovative and possess ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control focus and professionalism in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Maintenance Mechanics must follow and improve all established personal safety food safety and environmental standards and all established maintenance processes to adhere and uphold all plant technical standards and ensure company compliance with all federal state local and company regulations.
* Strong mathematical skills
* Ability to work flexible schedules as needed. Work schedules could include nights weekend or holiday shifts
* You have a high school diploma or GED.
* You have 2-4 years of maintenance experience in food production manufacturing environment repairing and troubleshooting issues on packaging and or filling equipment and other food processing equipment.
* You have previous experience with high speed production equipment robotic palletizer or Evergreen packaging equipment is a plus. Previous dairy food and beverage industry maintenance experience strongly desired.
* You have previous experience in a combination of the following areas: PLC instrumentation pumps mechanical pneumatic motors electrical hydraulic lubrication HVAC ammonia refrigeration compressors air ammonia utilities boilers waste water treatment plant.