MKS Instruments Inc
Senior MTS EPI Engineer jobs are vacant in Beaverton,OR. The MKS Instruments Inc it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior MTS EPI Engineer job positions are vacant on MKS Instruments Inc company, located in Beaverton with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Are you naturally curious So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G augmented virtual reality autonomous vehicles clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect constructive candor diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr Quality Reliability Electrical Engineer who can
* Lead and support cross-functional failure investigations to identify root cause and corrective and preventative action utilizing advanced problem-solving tools 8D 5 Why K-T for early NPI Beta systems
* Develop DFR plans which include all elements of DFR DFMEA Derating Testing of early prototypes to late stage activity with detailed design and verification activities.
* Implement a broad spectrum reliability plan for complex system development. This includes establishing system reliability metrics creating reliability models allocations failure mode analysis and defining and implementing reliability test programs.
* Lead Quality Improvement Teams QIT with cross-functional stakeholders engineering manufacturing field service safety to drive focus on Field Failures impacting OBQ and warranty expense.
Specific job responsibilities background experience
* EE ME with A minimum of 7 years experience leading reliability engineering programs for complex Test Measurement systems involving mechanical electro-mechanical and software elements. Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical design from a reliability perspective is highly desirable.
* Expertise in understanding Life Testing including the statistical analysis of life test data. The candidate must be able to develop life test plans that statistically determine if a reliability target is met.
* Experience with the following Reliability tools:
* Derating analysis of PCBA s
* DFMEA PFMEA tools. The candidate must have experience performing FMEA on complex systems.
* HALT is desired specifically for PCBA mechanical sub-assemblies
* Reliability life testing Weibull Analysis both hardware and software is desired.
* knowledge of applicable regulatory Quality standards such as:
* EN 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement
* EN 60204-1 Machinery directive
* 14121-1 Safety of Machinery
* ISO-9001:2015 IATF-16949 ISO-14001
* Limited amount of local travel the position is based at our Portland R D site
Ability to travel internationally and remotely support key MKS customers. Requires appropriate work authorization to freely enter and exit The United States of America and other primarily Asia Pacific countries. We are interested in a qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However we will not sponsor employment visas. Travel may be expected up to 10 .
Globally our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR or Export Administration Regulations EAR . Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens noncitizen nationals lawful permanent residents or green card holders individuals granted asylum and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race color national origin sex religion age disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.