Asante Health System
Senior Microservices Developer jobs are vacant in Medford,OR. The Asante Health System it's specialized into Information Technology industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior Microservices Developer job positions are vacant on Asante Health System company, located in Medford with a rate of $19-114/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Category: Information Technology Health Information Management
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Schedule: Primarily Mon Fri 8AM 5PM
Union Position: No
FTE: 1.000000 Status:
Work Schedule: Primarily Mon Fri 8AM 5PM
Salary: Based on qualifications and years of relevant experience
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes a place where titles don t matter as much as your creativity drive and passion. Our culture values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. All three Asante hospitals have earned five stars from CMS for overall quality the top rating given. In fact Asante accounts for three of the five Oregon hospitals to achieve this rare honor.
The Support Tech 2 for Field Support is responsible for the installation repair implementation and support of systems hardware and software working under minimal supervision. In this role the Tech provides end user Personal Computer PC hardware and software installation and support for multiple applications on multiple systems. This position encompasses a thorough understanding of the PC and printer hardware network connectivity PC software and clinical software. This person actively demonstrates maturity professionalism and a sense of urgency in dealing with both external and internal customers. This role may be required to support a variety of hours and at a variety of locations. May also include on call work and Team Lead duties.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* Healthcare XP
* Help Service Desk XP
* Field Support XP
* Microsoft Exchange Microsoft Active Directory XP
* LAN and WAN configuration setup and troubleshooting XP
* Excellent exceptional service directly to end users XP
* Primary Tech XP
* Team lead XP
* Windows 10 Microsoft Cert
* Associate degree in a related field or equivalent in education experience required
* Bachelor s degree in a related field preferred
* 3 or more years in an IT or IS environment 2 years of which were providing direct technical support and or were experience in a healthcare technology environment is required
* ODL: Possession of a valid Oregon Driver s License with proof of safe driving record for the past ten years and proof of insurance is required
* One or more of the following certifications are preferred: Network MCDST IBM CSE iSeries Net A MCP Network or other computer related certifications
What We Offer
* Competitive starting wage
* Comprehensive benefits including medical dental vision and wellness
* Excellent retirement package with up to 6 employer contribution
* Generous Earned Time Off
* Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local community owned and governed not for profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550 000 people in a nine county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5 000 employees Asante s entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family friends neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence Respect Honesty Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women minorities qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.