Sharp Laboratories of America
Senior Mechanical Piping Detailer jobs are vacant in Camas,OR. The Sharp Laboratories of America it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior Mechanical Piping Detailer job positions are vacant on Sharp Laboratories of America company, located in Camas with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
This is a unique opportunity to join an elite team of Portland-area wireless professionals to develop advanced communication technologies for next generation smartphones. We are Sharp Labs the US R D subsidiary of Japan s 1 cellular phone manufacturer and a major producer of US patents in Washington State.
We are seeking an individual to join our communication systems research group for the following actions:
* Draft response to office actions
* Create claim charts and confirm claim amendments
* Review and prepare additional material for PCT and national phase filing
* Manage prosecution schedules
* Collaboration with IP and R D teams at Sharp Labs of America and Sharp Japan to communicate results and development targets
Excellent teamwork and written and oral communication skills are essential. Creativity responsibility self-direction and self-motivation are hallmarks of our team and we expect the same from all who join us. Some domestic and international travel required. Must be able to work extended hours. Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time. Must have command of the English language adequate to communicate technical information.
Must – Skills Knowledge:
* Proven record of managing patent prosecutions in the areas of signal processing and or communication technology especially in regards to standardized technologies e.g. 3GPP LTE or NR or 802.11.
* Demonstrated experience in analyzing office actions from both U.S. and international patent offices
* Demonstrated experience in analyzing international search reports
* Demonstrated experience in drafting office action responses and or directions for filing attorney
* Demonstrated experience developing claim charts and patent maps
Desired – Skills Knowledge:
* Expertise in signal processing and or communication technologies domain
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
* Experience working with inventors to refine claim charts and patent maps
* Experience working with attorneys to create responses to office actions
* Experience working with international attorneys and filings
* Good knowledge of 3GPP related or similar standardized technologies such as LTE NR 802.11 etc.