Les Schwab Tire Centers
Senior Lead Civil Project Manager/Office Leader jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Les Schwab Tire Centers it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior Lead Civil Project Manager/Office Leader job positions are vacant on Les Schwab Tire Centers company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
We started in 1952 when Les Schwab bought one tire store in Central Oregon. Since then we have remained true to Les Schwab s vision of World Class Customer Service and unsurpassed benefits and opportunity to our employees. Today we have over 400 locations including Retail Tire Stores Distribution Center Production Operations Transport Equipment Manufacturing and Headquarters.
We have a collaborative high energy work environment where team members are empowered to run with ideas to improve processes. As the largest tire dealer in the western states you will have a significant role in building our Training and Development capabilities to support Company growth. We look for candidates who are not satisfied with the status quo are intellectually curious and confident in their abilities. If you are looking to join a dynamic exciting and growing leader consider Les Schwab
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This Manager position oversees our Leadership and Employee Development strategy programs and team. Employee development is critically important to our promote from within programs and building a strong leadership pipeline directly supports our Companys strategy of continued growth and employee opportunity. The position is located at our state of the art headquarters in beautiful Bend Oregon and will report to the Director of Employee Training Development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FUNCTIONS
* Develop direct and oversee all aspects of the leadership development strategy and function including leadership competencies.
* Build and oversee development programs including management training high potentials and leadership training.
* Ensure leadership strategy is in alignment with key employee development activities such as performance management and succession planning.
* Understand current and future employee leadership competencies analyze gaps to ensure program alignment and develop new programs which will support Company strategy operational goals and fill the leadership pipeline.
* Plan and oversee soft skills training for individual contributors to help identify potential leaders. Oversee the administration of specific training workshops and certifications which are part of leadership development programs. Facilitate leadership training.
* Build and develop Leadership Development team members assign work and monitor to ensure the team produces timely high quality programs review revise and approve team deliverables ensure department standards and processes are followed.
* Develop strong partnerships with outside vendors retained to deliver various program elements.
* Define track and analyze relevant business focused training metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve program performance.
Educational Experience Requirements
* Bachelors degree required advanced degree preferred
* 5 years leadership program design development
* 3 years training design development
* 3 years team management
* Consulting experience preferred
* Certification in leading Franklin Covey training preferred
Required Technical Skills Knowledge
* Extensive experience in leadership program design development and delivery
* Extensive experience managing multiple overlapping deliverable schedules in a changing environment
* Proven track record of implementing measurably effective programs
* Effective facilitator
* Ability to effectively lead a team
General Knowledge and Abilities
Previous experience in an environment with very high expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness strong writing and editing skills excellent verbal communication skills with employees at all levels ability to develop creative solutions and drive organizational change ability to motivate and coach employees to do their best work problem solving.
Use of computer keyboard copier telephone.
Office environment some travel.
Les Schwab Tire Centers is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race color national origin age sex sexual orientation disability ethnicity marital status veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We started in 1952 when Les Schwab bought one tire store in Central Oregon. Since then we have remained true to Les Schwab s vision of World Class Customer Service and unsurpassed benefits and opportunity to our employees. Today we have over 470 locations including Retail Tire Stores Distribution Center Production Transport Equipment and Headquarters.
Our unparalleled profit sharing and benefits package is designed to reward you now and into your future.
Vision Insurance Company paid training
Life insurance Profit sharing bonus
Short long term disability Vacation holiday pay
Retirement plan funded by Les Schwab Medical insurance Dental insurance
Les Schwab is an equal opportunity employer. If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete this application please contact the manager at the location where you are applying.