LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC
Senior IT Project Manager jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior IT Project Manager job positions are vacant on LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
WHO ARE WE
Live Nation Entertainment is the world s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster Live Nation Concerts and Live Nation Media Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12 000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40 000 shows and 100 festivals annually for nearly 4 000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1 000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU
Passionate and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful innovative forward thinking and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment our people embrace these qualities so if this sounds like you please read on
Live Nation Entertainment s Media Sponsorship Division is seeking a Seasonal Brand Coordinator for 1 amphitheater. This position will play a key role in the management of venue client sponsorships programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client s marketing programs with a focus on in venue activation elements and day of show fulfillment.
Live Nation Media Sponsorship architects sells and manages the company s corporate sponsorship programs with the world s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting fast paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation s business including venues festivals ticketing artists content media digital social mobile promotions and concert production. To learn more about our division check out: https: livenationforbrands.com .
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
* Assist with coordinating planning and execution of client activations for venues festivals special events hospitality nights and content programs as applicable
* Coordinate the delivery of contractual sponsorship elements in venue day of show.
* Assist in the management of the market specific portfolio of client in venue
* Actively update confirm and relay venue policies to sponsors
* Willing to work nights weekends all summer festivals and holidays as needed per each sponsorship requirement
* Attend venue training meetings as needed
* Ability to lift objects not to exceed 50 pounds
* Have reliable transportation to get to and from venue s office
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
* Direct experience in brand management client service media or entertainment and or marketing consulting sales advertising or activation agencies is desired
* Previous work experience with recognizable corporate brands preferred
* Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word and Excel
* Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
* Problem solve quickly to achieve resolution
* Gather analyze and package metrics learnings and development opportunities into program recaps that are delivered in a timely manner
* Managing client relationships and expectations while delivering exceptional customer service
* Goal oriented and driven to achieve above average results
* Provide timely and professional service to internal and external clients
* Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail
* A proactive collaborative and organized working style
* Excellent communication skills: written verbal and presentation
* Ability to quickly adapt pivot and adjust in response to new business needs
* COVID 19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations enjoy new experiences and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender race sexual orientation religion age disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age 40 and over ancestry color religious creed including religious dress and grooming practices family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave mental or physical disability including HIV and AIDS marital status domestic partner status medical condition including cancer and genetic characteristics genetic information military and veteran status political affiliation national origin including language use restrictions citizenship race sex including pregnancy childbirth breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy childbirth or breastfeeding gender gender identity and gender expression sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal state or local law rule ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local state and or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely good faith interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations if any which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available including promotion from within employee referrals outside advertising employment agencies internet recruiting job fairs college recruiting and search firms.