Senior Database Administrator Remote for WA & ID Residents (4379) jobs are vacant in Medford,OR. The Siemens Corporation it's specialized into Information Technology industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior Database Administrator Remote for WA & ID Residents (4379) job positions are vacant on Siemens Corporation company, located in Medford with a rate of $19-114/hour.
More details about the job listing:
As an Order Management Analyst team member you will be responsible for protecting our customers business cash flow and revenue through order to cash policy and process analysis and verification. In addition you will be validating deals against booking policy revenue recognition policy export compliance policy tax credit and collections policy etc. Deals vary in size and complexity and cross multiple sales channels and business models.
You will be responsible for managing the customer install base authorization code creation and delivery in accordance with customer s contractual rights and policies. You are expected to function well in a team setting and are able to work and think globally. This is hybrid role that would require 1 day a week in office as well as in office at quarter end.
* Responsible for the management of orders and authorization codes in accordance with order to cash policies using independent judgment while making effective business assessments.
* Perform complex deal and contractual analysis. Ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition methodology.
* Execute requisite document and file management.
* Ensure timely and effective communications to all partners and defined service levels adhered to.
* Provide support to partners by fielding queries and providing process and policy guidance.
* Deliver a high standard of service and maintaining a professional and positive approach.
* Display effective team membership skills in supporting the team and meeting objectives.
* Provide Training and education to internal and external partners on business practices as required.
* Provide effective analysis of relevant business data as required.
* Support the business in all aspects of internal and external audit compliance. Gain and utilize applicable product and marketing knowledge. Perform business and transactional reporting and demonstrate the ability to research reconcile and communicate business data.
Required Skills Qualifications:
* Minimum Bachelor Degree or 4 years customer order management experience
* Minimum 5 years MS Office experience
Preferred Skills Qualifications:
* Experience with ERP systems preferably SAP
* Strong ability to multi task
* Strong Analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion color national origin sex gender gender expression sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race color creed religion national origin citizenship status ancestry sex age physical or mental disability unrelated to ability marital status family responsibilities pregnancy genetic information sexual orientation gender expression gender identity transgender sex stereotyping order of protection status protected veteran or military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service and other categories protected by federal state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more Click here.
Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246 including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more click here.