MiMedx Group Inc.
Senior Accountant jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The MiMedx Group Inc. it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Senior Accountant job positions are vacant on MiMedx Group Inc. company, located in Bend with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Develop and implement strategies to increase market share through the identification of targeted commercial and or government physician practices hospitals wound care clinics medical centers surgical centers and related entities within the assigned territory. Promote and sell the Company s products and tissues by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive sales growth and achieve defined sales performance goals based on historical company sales for products and tissue offerings
* Identify define and execute market opportunities by implementing new marketing strategies developing effective sales plans and achieving balanced revenue growth from all customer accounts and using all sales channels physician practices hospitals wound care clinics medical centers surgical centers and related entities within assigned territory
* Select presentation content from company approved resources conduct large group and individual presentations to customers and prospects on all company products and their usages
* Research and resolve reimbursement issues for customers working within established policies and guidelines
* Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with company s reimbursement team to ensure effective support is provided to physicians prescribing our products and their billing departments
* Provide accurate and timely reporting and tracking of sales activities and territory sales forecasts
* Maintain awareness of industry activities updates and local market knowledge
* Utilize key scientific medical studies to advance the customer s and prospect s knowledge of the properties results and outcomes of the company s products and tissue offerings
* Define and establish territory plans to ensure achievement of revenue and sales goals for current period e.g. month quarter and year as well as long term growth of the territory
* Performs full range of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting more complex less clearly defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve
* Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing incomplete information inconsistencies anomalies in more complex research data
DECISION MAKING SCOPE OF AUTHORITY:
* Nature of work requires increasing independence receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues
* Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and or direct customers of the process
SPAN OF CONTROL COMPLEXITY:
Fully competent and productive professional contributor working independently on larger moderately complex projects assignments that have direct impact on department results
* BS BA in related discipline
* 2 5 years of experience in related field with 1 3 years of progressive responsible positions or verifiable ability OR MS MA and 1 3 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas
* Prefer 3 4 years of experience in the medical device biotechnology and tissue segments of the healthcare industry
* Previous experience in high growth organizations and developing relationships that fueled the organization s growth
* Excellent oral written and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite i.e. Excel PowerPoints etc.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management both internal and external and customers
* Ability to influence others to achieve desired results using tenacity and diplomacy
* Organized flexible and able to multi task while maintaining a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills strategic and technical analysis and problem solving skills
* Ability to analyze markets plan sales strategies present clinical and scientific data to physicians
* Proven track record of sales results and recognitions
* Successful track record of achievement in sales goals and growing top line results with history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
* Demonstrated skills in strategic selling and market analytics
* Ability to build a moderate size network of relationships with heath care providers i.e. physicians clinicians program directors etc.
Work is performed at customer clinical sites and or home office. When at customer site must follow appropriate dress code scrubs and white coat and adhere to their credentialing and registration system which requires up to date vaccines. Must travel local and or long distance within assigned territory on a regular basis.
Nothing in this job description restricts management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or requirements for this job at any time.