Security Guard 15-16/hour jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The OHSU it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Security Guard 15-16/hour job positions are vacant on OHSU company, located in Portland with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
This position transports patients material supplies equipment and miscellaneous items needed to support the medical nursing student and administrative staff in the execution of their health care education and research missions maintaining a high customer service satisfaction. This individual may also participate on TQM teams and in employee development programs.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to communicate well with others
* Ability to safely lift and transfer patients equipment supplies
* Must be responsible and properly trained in the transportation of bio hazardous items within 90 days of hire
* CPR certification or acquire within 90 days of hire
* Knowledge of Hospital Transportation Procedures
* Experience in safe lifting and transporting of patients equipment and supplies
* Ability to prioritize a call and know when to call the dispatcher for assistance
* Ability to determine troubleshoot and deliver specimens to the correct lab in a timely manner
* Ability to prioritize assignments to maximize customer satisfaction
* Must be physically able to perform transportation duties safely and unsupervised
* Also willing to rotate through daily assignments
* Good communication skills with the public and staff
* The ability to function under stressful situations
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
* Within 90 days of hire the employee will take the following certification programs: CPR Body Mechanics 0 2 gauge handling Isolation precautions
* All employees must report for work at their assigned time and report to work in the proper uniform
* Ability to adhere to transportation services attendance policy
* This position must also take the mandatory on line training courses offered here at OHSU
* Rotating shifts when needed
* Exposure to human and tissue fluids
* Ability to stand for long periods of time while transporting patients and materials throughout OHSU campus
* Ability to carry and lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to use departmental equipment such as stretchers wheelchairs medical oxygen vertical lifts and hovermats
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations
All are welcome
Oregon Health Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503 494 5148 or aaeo ohsu.edu.