Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
Security Engineer jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Advanced Micro Devices Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Security Engineer job positions are vacant on Advanced Micro Devices Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
At AMD we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing graphics and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming immersive platforms and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration respect and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo push boundaries deliver innovation and change the world. If you have this type of passion we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Low-Power IP Design Verification Engineer – Member of Technical Staff
AMD s Low Power Advanced Development team is seeking talented self-motivated individuals to help develop low power innovations that enable industry-leading power efficient computing and graphics products. We have openings for R D engineers focusing on pre-silicon IP design verification and serve as key contributors in small project teams working on low power advanced development projects.
* Develop and execute on verification test plans at various levels of design hierarchy including unit and full-chip environments
* Develop high level language testbench components including stimulus drivers BFMs behavioral models monitors and checkers
* Develop simulate and debug directed and random stimulus and assembly level tests to find bugs in the low power IP design verify the functionality and verify conformance to the spec
* Find bugs in the design and work with RTL writers to resolve all simulation failures and discrepancies
* Develop and analyze assertions and coverage terms. Participate in technical reviews of the specifications design and test plans. Identify and address areas of concern to meet design quality objectives.
* Develop tools infrastructure processes and flows to enable functional verification
* Document test plans and testbench component plans and drive reviews with peers and stakeholders.
* Maintain and improve existing functional verification infrastructure and methodology.
* When presented with Silicon issues replicate in the pre-silicon environment and provide debug expertise to root cause the issue and ensure complete validation
* Contribute towards and drive as needed pre-silicon and or post-silicon verification of IP architectural and microarchitectural features
* Drive project deliverables and dependencies with IP Architects RTL designers and Physical Design engineers.
* Hardware Verification methodology and techniques such as simulation debug coverage formal etc.
* Experience working in a Unix Linux environment
* Experience in scripting languages e.g. Perl or Python or Ruby
* Experience in hardware logic simulators e.g. VCS or NC-Verilog
* Experience in debug tools or waveform viewers
* Experience in Verification languages e.g. Specman or System Verilog or UVM
* Experience in Formal verification tools and techniques
* Experience in modeling hardware designs in emulators or FPGAs
* RTL Verilog or VHDL design experience is a plus
* Background in power conversion and delivery for digital logic device ideally x86 CPUs or GPUs is a plus
* Familiarity with digital logic power management techniques clock gating power gating V-F curves on-die voltage regulation clock integrity etc.
* Hardware debug methods and tools
* RTL Verilog coding experience
* Experience and or familiarity in Design-for-Debug techniques and architectures is preferred
* Masters or Ph.D. in CS EE with relevant course work and project background with 2 years of experience or bachelor s with 3 years of experience
Requisition Number: 89722
Country: United States State: Oregon City: Portland
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age ancestry color marital status medical condition mental or physical disability national origin race religion political and or third party affiliation sex pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity military or veteran status. Please click