Scheduling Specialist (Full Time) jobs are vacant in Redmond,OR. The McGrath RentCorp it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Scheduling Specialist (Full Time) job positions are vacant on McGrath RentCorp company, located in Redmond with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Lead depending on location either fully remote or office home hybrid to strategize develop and deploy creative and effective email marketing campaigns across our five divisions. You will act as a key strategist in building end to end user focused journeys that increase customer loyalty while ensuring that our customers receive the best communication experience possible. You must be comfortable employing various digital platforms working with cross functional partners and quantifying results.
To be successful as our Marketing Automation Lead you will drive our key business units lead nurturing and client nurturing initiatives scale marketing campaigns and oversee database hygiene segmentation to maximize new client sales and renewals using our Oracle Eloqua platform. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will support digital demand generation and client marketing efforts by setting up end to end processes that include planning execution and deep dive reporting of drip campaigns including data analytics and metrics to inform decision making and future campaign investment.
You should also have extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels SEM SEO social media SMS MMS display advertising web development etc. agency knowledge exposure and a history of driving impact.
* Web Development Data Augmentation Customer Journey Mapping Email Marketing User Generated Content and Blogs
* Managing Oracle Eloqua and other automation tools
* Drive demand leads and retention through best digital practices and marketing programs
* Create execute and optimize marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns
* Fully understand the lead management process for each of the five business units
* Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel
* Own and oversee database management segmentation list acquisition import data augmentation and cleansing web form capture lead management etc.
* Assist in other digital marketing duties SEM SEO Email Web Social Media Content assigned
* Partner with Business Units Brand Marketing Creative Service teams to execute digital campaigns
* Continuously update and optimize all divisional websites
* Partner with multiple agencies as an extension of our core team
* The job also requires higher level executive interaction skills. Outstanding communication and influence skills welcomed
* An ability to keep team members and agencies working within established timelines deadlines
* Ability to adapt to last minute changes and reprioritize jobs
* Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
* You want to be an integral part of a team who makes an impact and drives our company forward
* You are smart resourceful driven to succeed and thrive in a fast paced environment
* You are not afraid of trying new things or rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
* You embrace technology keep an open mind and aim to learn something new every day
* People call you detail oriented and you embrace it
* Positive outlook and can do attitude are two of your key attributes
* You move the needle demonstrating progress growth and improvement each and every day
* The same old same old bores you to tears. You think creatively love bringing new ideas to the life
* You embrace challenge and are competitive
* You thrive at relationship development both internally and externally
* Compliments abound around your excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You are a team player in every sense of the word and hungry to learn
* You propose solutions vs. restating problems
* You have the will to persevere you embody true grit tenacity determination and you refuse to fail
* You have a great sense of humor and people love to work with you. Your laugh and effervescent personality makes your office or Zoom a better place to work
Experience Education Desired:
* 4 8 years of Email Marketing and Automation experience. Knowledge surrounding demand generation tactics preferred. B2B experience a major plus
* Must be proficient in marketing automation and email marketing platforms. As previously stated Oracle Eloqua experience especially noteworthy and valued
* Experience supporting SEO SEM initiatives and campaigns desired. Experience with Google Ads Google Keyword Planner Google Analytics Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager ideal
* Expertise in social media strategies and website usability best practices a major plus
* Exceptional knowledge of modern B2B marketing strategies concepts tools and practices
* Experience analyzing data from CRM and BI tools to understand performance
* Experience in mobile optimization eCommerce ZoomInfo and SMS MMS a plus
* Knowledge of HTML Drupal WordPress Concrete 5 motion graphics appreciated
* Video editing Adobe Premiere Pro Final Cut Pro X Adobe Premiere Elements Adobe Premiere Corel VideoStudio Pinnacle Studio etc. experience also considered a plus
* Bachelor s degree in business marketing or communications desired
Position may be located in: Livermore CA Mira Loma CA San Diego CA Tacoma WA Redmond OR Salt Lake City UT Dallas TX Austin TX Deer Park TX Tulsa OK Atlanta GA Mokena IL Auburndale FL Miami FL Charlotte NC South Plainfield NJ Stafford VA
The pre employment screening process includes social security verification and criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race sex color religion sexual orientation gender identity national origin protected veteran status or on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov E Verify