SCADA Control Systems Transmission & Distribution Engineer (Associate or Staff Level) jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Autodesk Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
SCADA Control Systems Transmission & Distribution Engineer (Associate or Staff Level) job positions are vacant on Autodesk Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Security Team Autodesk
Our team of security experts helps Autodesk design build deploy and maintain secure products. We are embedding security in the full spectrum of how we build our products from inception design development testing to how we are running them in the cloud as well as how we are responding to any existing or emerging threats to our products or the building blocks of our products and services. Our job is to be one step ahead of our adversaries and use expertise technology and other resources to thwart their efforts to compromise our products and the environment in which they operate. Our team keeps a single-minded focus on protecting our customer s data and their investment in our products by strengthening our applications underlying services and network.
Autodesk Security is seeking an Application Security Engineer to be a part of an outstanding team of security professionals with a deep passion for helping to ensure Autodesk s products and services are built securely from the ground up. We conduct security assessments provide guidance develop tooling and advocate and train engineers throughout the systems development lifecycle SDLC to ensure security is prioritized at each step of development. Here at Autodesk we value diverse backgrounds ideas and experiences.
This job is remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
* Perform activities such as: threat modeling third-party integration reviews source code level assessments security testing and vulnerability triage across various applications
* Work as part of a team of application security engineers with a high degree of freedom for innovation and technical influence
* Identify recurring classes of security problems find the root cause and develop generalized and creative solutions to reduce the occurrence of application vulnerabilities at scale
* Build libraries and tools to help development teams uptake security requirements in a consistent and easy manner
* Provide hands-on remediation guidance to development teams
* Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current security risks in support of security enhancement and development efforts
* BA BS in Computer Science or a closely-related degree MS is a plus
* 3 years of relevant industry experience
* Strong knowledge of secure design practices such as threat modeling and common software vulnerabilities such as CWE Top 25 and OWASP top 10
* Knowledge of securing cloud services such as those built on AWS and or Azure
* Proficiency in performing secure code reviews and vulnerability triage
* Some travel may be required 5
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a highly dynamic rapidly changing environment
* Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas and collaboration at the various levels of the organization
* Proven ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audience
* Experience with security in DevOps environments
The Ideal Candidate
* They have both application security expertise and development experience
* They have in-depth knowledge of application security and can identify potential risks in designs code or in deployed applications
* They should also have experience with threat modeling security reviews pen-testing and providing security guidance to development teams
* They recognize the importance of building security solutions that scale both technically and organizationally and adapt to changing business requirements
At Autodesk we re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine design and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender gender identity national origin disability veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk Please search for open jobs and apply internally not on this external site . If you have any questions or require support contact Autodesk Careers.