Quality Assurance Engineer II jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Quality Assurance Engineer II job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites offices labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel s commitment to environmental sustainability including investing in conservation projects setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions energy use water use and waste generation.
The CSTD vision is to be facilities technology leaders by optimizing operations performance and driving innovative technologies to enable Intel s manufacturing leadership. We are the heartbeat of Intel s leading technology development fabs and our mission is to enable factory-output by developing and transferring innovative facilities technologies to our sites around the world. We strive every day to enhance our employees experience while keeping a safe and healthy environment for the communities we all live and work in. Together we design document and proliferate systems and technologies that shape Intel s global future.
As the CS TD Innovation Area Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Create an innovation portfolio and roadmap to drive best in class facilities systems positioning Intel with a competitive cost and reliability advantage. This will be applicable to both new and existing facilities
* The CS TD Innovation team will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with suppliers industry innovators and research institutes to effectively deliver leading edge and best in class solutions that enhance our performance.
* Be accountable to foster a team culture in which safety procedural adherence facilities project excellence and result orientation are the foundation.
* As technical experts the team will provide support to our partners in support of quality and output for both specific issues and broader systemic improvement
* Work with our partners and customers in CS to proliferate our innovations and drive new levels of standardization and performance
* Manage equipment improvements and participate in reviewing capital projects and equipment recommendations.
* Partnering with our Senior System Technologists and other business groups including Technology Manufacturing Group TMG TD Fab Construction Enterprise FCE Global Supply Change GSC MIT ATTD DMO and CS HVM peers to deliver new and innovative solutions.
* Build and run an engineering team that is recognized as the go to team for facilities technical support and innovative solutions both within the CS community and across our broad customer base.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Expertise to lead teams through structured problem solving reviewing and enhancing hypothesis connecting design of experiments to real world solutions analyze and summarize data for executive management in a clear and concise format.
* Knowledge of the chemical process engineering principals in a semiconductor facility.
* Expertise with standard office software applications.
* Teamwork skills to work with groups at multiple sites.
* Self-motivated organized and proactive highly responsive flexible and adaptable when working across teams in all geos.
* Skills to influence senior and executive management decisions and program implementations.
* Influence and partner with other discipline Area Managers to improve operational and non-operational results.
* Safety commitment and a demonstrated safety role model.
* Willingness to learn grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise experience.
* Leadership skills.
* Communication and presentation skills.
This position is for the Oregon Site no relocation will be provided.
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology we foster a collaborative supportive and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
The candidate must have Bachelors and or Master of Science degree in any Engineering field.
At the Bachelor s level 10 years of experience in Semiconductors is required.
At the Master s level 8 years of experience in Semiconductors is required.
10 years of experience in:
* Process facilities engineering.
* People management
* Facilities operations technology development and process technology transfer.
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation which includes subject to country law extended education SEC sanctions and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions please contact your Recruiter….
USExperienced HireJR0183431HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing