PTD Module & Integration Yield Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
PTD Module & Integration Yield Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
As a Supply Chain R D Research and Development Engineer in thin-films dielectric and planarization CMP you will be responsible for enabling the latest innovations in the materials and equipment supply chain to support Intel s research and development efforts for organizations such as Components Research in front-end and back-end. Through effective internal and external partnerships with suppliers consortia and academia you will lead the supply chain research and ecosystem development of thin-film related materials and equipment for Intel s future generation devices.
Your day to day activity will consist of but not limited to the following:
* Striving to uncover industry standards and cutting-edge technologies in dielectrics low-k thin-films and or planarization ecosystem and provide benchmarking data.
* Initiating and executing innovative materials and equipment supply chain sourcing from initial technology concept definition or feasibility stages with external suppliers.
* Collaborating with stakeholders to provide technical and business insights utilizing a strong background in thin-films deposition and or planarization techniques and on the job trainings.
* Working with cross-functional organizations within Intel to synchronize external communications and interactions as One Intel.
* Participating in enabling collaboration agreements intellectual property IP value return and commercial negotiations to make Intel s semiconductor processes best in class.
* Practicing can-do attitude in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
* Exercising strong teamwork and excellent written verbal and listening skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates This position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
* Master s degree in Engineering Science or related field of study.
2 years of experience in each of the following aspects:
* Thin-film deposition techniques such as CVD and ALD and or CMP techniques.
* Semiconductor fabrication methodologies and its integration.
* Ph.D. degree in Engineering Science or related field of study.
* Understanding of thin-films deposition techniques and their impact to process integration or CMP techniques and their impact to process integration.
* Knowledge of gaps and competitive landscape in semiconductor equipment process not limited to thin-films deposition and or CMP.
* Familiarity in industry s front-end or back-end semiconductor device roadmap.
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
US California San Jose
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0180648HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing