Black & Veatch
PTD Litho Module and Integration Device Yield Engineer jobs are vacant in Tualatin,OR. The Black & Veatch it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
PTD Litho Module and Integration Device Yield Engineer job positions are vacant on Black & Veatch company, located in Tualatin with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Company : Black Veatch Corporation
Req Id : 51725
Job Title : Electrical Engineer 1 – Power – EDGE Rotation Program – Tualatin
Location : RGTUALAT
Business Unit Sector : COR-POWER-PROJECTS SERVICES
Opportunity Type : College full time
Relocation eligible : Yes
Full time Part time : Full-Time
Project Only Hire : No
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Functions in an engineer capacity. Under close supervision performs routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to prescribed techniques and procedures to complete project assignments. The EDGE Program provides early-career professionals a unique combination of at least 3 rotational job experiences over 3-4 years structured training curriculum and direct access to business leaders. The program is intended to accelerate career progression and broaden the development of participants promoting a successful career at BV.
* Develops familiarity by reading understanding and applying departmental design guides standards systems applicable engineering codes and Black and Veatch policies and procedures
Quality Continuous Improvement:
* Develops an understanding and complies with the Black and Veatch quality program
* Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
* Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings reports specifications and studies of limited scope
* Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and or materials selection
* Collects assimilates and manages data for engineering work
* Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis
* Understands and adheres to budget schedule and quality requirements
* Shares information with others as requested
* Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership
* Focuses on the needs of internal clients project team leadership while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client s main interests and drivers
* May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
Knowledge Sharing Innovation and Technology:
* Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
Preferred Non-Technical Skills:
* Learning on the Fly
* Problem Solving
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Written Communications
* Drive For Results
* Dealing with Ambiguity
Preferred Technical Skills:
* Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
* Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
* Basic knowledge of company quality program
* Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles
No experience required. Requires a bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements if selected which may include any all of the following: criminal civil background check drug screen and motor vehicle records search in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
* Must have a 4 year degree
* Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
* Must have less than 2 years professional experience relevant to BV
* Required intermittent travel to project sites
* Required short-term and long-term relocation to project sites and regional offices
* All applicants must have work authorization and will not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Work Environment Physical Demands
127 Black Veatch endeavors to make www.bv.com careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability please contact the Employee Relations Department at 1-913-359-1622 or via our accommodations request form . This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged productive safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers an array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical dental and vision insurances along with disability and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance we offer flexible work schedules paid vacation and holiday time sick time and dependent sick time.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals including a company-matched 401k plan adoption reimbursement tuition reimbursement vendor discounts an employment referral program AD D insurance pre-taxed accounts voluntary legal plan and the B V Credit Union. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100 percent ESOP-owned company. As employee-owners our professionals are empowered to drive not only their personal growth but the company s long-term achievements – and they share in the financial rewards of the success through stock ownership.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black Veatch Holding Company its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity EEO affirmative action laws and regulations. Black Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age race religion color sex national origin marital status genetic information sexual orientation gender Identity and expression disability veteran status pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement please click here . If you d like more information on your EEO rights under the law please click here and here .
Notice to External Search Firms: Black Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black Veatch Talent Acquisition engages with search firms directly for hiring needs.