Projector jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Farwest it's specialized into Manufacturing industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Projector job positions are vacant on Farwest company, located in Eugene with a rate of $11-17/hour.
More details about the job listing:
* Willing to learn
* Rapid advancement potential
* Shift lead differentials
* Incentive program for employees at all levels
* Full benefits with options to suit everyone
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Supervise the operation of the detailing department. Responsible for the training enhancement and evaluation of the detailers to assure quality on time production of shop drawings and bar lists. Build and maintain a detailing team that is dedicated to and capable of providing enhanced customer satisfaction through standard procedures process improvement quality and speed to market.
* Evaluate the status quality and accuracy of detailer s current projects. Provide guidance and instruction to assure the quality and accuracy to the customers. While gradually enhancing the detailer s technical skills.
* Manage outside Detailers toensure expected quality and customer service.
* Produce rebar shop drawings and lists for shop fabrication field placement and customers.
* Monitor frequency and content of detailers contact withtheirclients and field representatives. Make sure there is effectiveness and clear communication which is beneficial to both parties concerning the project.
* Communicate with detailers and administrative personnel to assure that contract weights and billings are tracking appropriately. Provide guidance and instruction.
* Collaborate consistentlywith Branch Operations Manager regarding future workloads and schedules.
* Knowledge of computer assisted drafting CAD or construction related background.
* The ability to work with co workers and customers.
* General knowledge of standard office equipment.
* Minimum of 5 years of detailing experience.
* Experience in a leadership role
* Current Valid Driver s License
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT Farwest Steel Corporation Affiliates participate in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation.
* Open https: tcs.adp.com screen index.html cc farweststeel
* Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
* Click on Continue to begin
* Please answer each question
* Eligible candidates will be asked to Click Finish and Electronically Sign to complete the interview.
* Ineligible candidates will be asked to click Continue to finish the interview. You will not be asked to electronically sign.
*ADP will contact WOTC eligible new hires via email or text to request proof of age or address documentation when needed.