Project Manager Solar Independent Engineering jobs are vacant in Vancouver,OR. The nLIGHT it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Project Manager Solar Independent Engineering job positions are vacant on nLIGHT company, located in Vancouver with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed company NASDAQ: LASR . nLIGHT is a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial microfabrication aerospace and defense applications. Headquartered in Camas WA nLIGHT employs over 1 000 people with operations in the U.S. China and Europe.
Functions – Reports to VP Operations
* Apply LEAN principles to make clear recommendations to optimize the best way to utilize people machines information and energy to make kilowatt-level laser systems employing best methods and practices.
* Develop global standard capacity model for high mix production environment with frequent changes to product portfolio and yield assumptions.
* Assist VP of Operations to define and implement global KPI reporting metrics.
* Provide production layout and material handling planning support to new product introduction.
* Assist in financial planning and control systems using standard cost planning methodologies.
* Provide support to nLIGHT s global operations including Vancouver Camas Hillsboro Finland and Shanghai locations as required.
* Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Engineering required. Master s Degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred.
* 5 years of experience working in a high-tech environment. 3 years if Master s Degree
* Capacity modeling experience for both capital equipment and labor
* Experience with manufacturing costing systems and their development
* Demonstrated capability to identify and implement efficiency improvements in assembly and material handling.
* Experience with New Product Introduction line layout material flow and assembly process development .
* Proficient in current production methodologies and metrics KPI s
* LEAN Six Sigma certification and LEAN Six Sigma implementation experience required.
* Strong analytical skills using server level data pools.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills including macro development and data mining manipulation tools for enhanced data value.
* Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams.
nLIGHT is proud to offer comprehensive COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
* Competitive compensation package
* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year increasing by 1 day each year up to 4 weeks plus paid holidays
* Eligible for health benefits on the 1st day of the month following start date
* Medical Dental Benefits including Prescription Orthodontia and Vision with premiums as low as 35.00 per pay period
* Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* 401 k with company match
* Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position a Foreign Person that is not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and or the US Department of State.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin protected veteran status disability or age. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity please see these government posters: EEO is the Law and its accompanying temporary supplement. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process please contact Human Resources at 360 566-4460 or Hr nlight.net.