Product Development Life Cycle Manager jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Product Development Life Cycle Manager job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Intel Technology Development TD team is looking for an engineer for the Lithography team. TD Lithography Module Engineers are responsible for the development and execution of current and next generation Lithography manufacturing processes. They enable manufacture of innovative device architectures demonstrate manufacturing viability of complex novel processes and execute the high-volume lines that manufacture revenue product.
In this job responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Design and execute experiments and analyze data necessary to develop processes that meet engineering specifications for manufacturing that include safety protocols automation facility and supply chain in addition to device performance and yield.
* Participate in development of intellectual property that enables novel transistor and interconnect architecture working with integrated module partners to create and realize novel process flows.
* Lithography engineers work with industry partners and equipment suppliers to develop and implement equipment identify equipment capability shortcomings propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues and implement preventative maintenance needed for stable process lines.
* Install and qualify HVM capacity at the TD site during insitu ramp to HVM volumes and operate the manufacturing line in the manufacturing of revenue product.
* Participate in the transfer of technology to other Intel factories via the Copy Exactly methodology through training and audit of installation qualification to ensure matched processing across sites.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree within one year of application
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork classes research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences
* You must possess a PhD degree in Chemistry Physics Material Science Chemical Engineering Nuclear Engineering Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering or other science or engineering field of study that includes relevant experimental work.
* Minimum of 2 years of experimental lab work
* Minimum of 6 months of academic or other experience in equipment or instrumentation troubleshooting development and maintenance.
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0172337HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing