Product Development Engineer - FaST jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Product Development Engineer – FaST job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Intel Power Architecture and Technologies IPAT Group is looking for a Firmware Development Engineer to join their team. In this position you will be working as part of a firmware development team working on Power Management firmware for current and next generation Client SOC Products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Developing embedded power management firmware in the SOC in C along with preliminary design exercise of the FW
* Understanding existing FW architecture and how it interfaces with SOC architecture
* Driving FW feature SW architecture and algorithms definition
* Generating Firmware Architecture Specifications FAS documents
* Developing and utilizing various software tools and methodologies like Unit Testing and Code Reviews with the goal to develop highly functional robust scalable firmware
* Communicating effectively coordinating and working closely with pre-silicon firmware validation Power Management Architecture and SOC integration teams
* Potentially participating in the debug of failures in silicon
* Providing bug-fix and HW issue workarounds patches to the silicon lab
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Must have Bachelor s degree in Electrical Computer Engineering or related field with 3 years of relevant experience. OR a Master s degree:
* Development experience in a high-level language C C
* Strong Software development skills
* Experience with reading and interpreting technical specs Firmware
* Highly developed debug skills
Preferred skills that will make you stand out:
* Good understanding of Computer Architecture and Power Management fundamentals
* Proficiency in C and Advanced SW development skills – Clean Code principles Test Driven Development
* Object Oriented Programming experience
* Comfort with reading and interpreting Register Transfer Level RTL code
* Experience with validation or testing especially in a silicon design team
* Development debug experience with embedded firmware
Inside this Business Group
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design development validation and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.
US California Santa Clara US Texas Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0179435HillsboroDesign Engineering Group