Raytheon Technologies Corp
Product and Process Engineering Manager jobs are vacant in Wilsonville,OR. The Raytheon Technologies Corp it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Product and Process Engineering Manager job positions are vacant on Raytheon Technologies Corp company, located in Wilsonville with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
United States of America
HOR32: Wilsonville OR 27300 SW Parkway Wilsonville OR 97070-9215 USA
Are you ready to join a team of passionate multi-skilled engineers in the development of complex electronics systems that are on the leading edge of aerospace technology We are looking for a highly skilled self-motivated engineer to help architect the design of our next generation products.
Collins Aerospace Head Up Guidance Systems Electrical Engineering is responsible for all electrical engineering tasks related to the design analysis test and certification of aerospace head-up and helmet-mounted display and guidance products for both commercial and military applications. This position requires a background in both digital and analog hardware design. Experience in FPGA design and or verification is preferred but not a requirement.
This position will be responsible for analysis design test integration and troubleshooting of complex electronic hardware systems beginning with requirements definition up and through the introduction of the design into manufacturing.
The engineer will be responsible for tasks related to a given development program and will provide engineering support including schedule tracking and execution performance against cost and milestones reporting of status on assigned tasks and interaction with team members from other disciplines. This position will work with minimal supervision.
Relocation assistance is available once we return to the site.
* Design digital and analog electronic circuits for commercial and military Head Up Helmet Mounted Displays and avionics sensors
* Define electrical requirements for new designs and develop detailed performance specifications.
* Perform preliminary design activities-including block diagrams trade off studies and design reviews.
* Perform detailed design activities – including schematic capture design analysis prototype tests and design reviews.
* Perform technical oversight and coordination of Printed Circuit Board designs.
* Perform functional tests and design verification tests.
* Support electrical qualification tests
* Develop equipment to support integration test
* Oversee efforts of less experienced electrical designers
* Provide troubleshooting support to New Product Introduction manufacturing
* Define production test requirements
* Bachelor s degree Typically requires a degree in Science Technology Engineering or Mathematics STEM and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
* Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
* In absence of a degree 9 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person Permanent Resident Green Card holder
* Applicable experience in complex Analog and Digital printed circuit board design and troubleshooting
* FPGA design and or verification skills preferred
* Experience in avionics development a plus but not required
Collins Aerospace a Raytheon Technologies company is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We re connecting aircraft operators airports rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce workplace and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical dental and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401 k plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Employee Scholar Program tuition reimbursement program
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance Home and Auto additional life insurance accident insurance critical illness insurance group legal
* Ovia Health fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Incentives for a Healthy You
* Bright Horizons back-up child elder care and college coach resources
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Teladoc Medical Experts second opinion program
* And more
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such all U.S. positions require a background check which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required every external new hire in the U.S.
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that s redefining aerospace every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms