Process and Development Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Process and Development Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join Intel – and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Engineers within Intel s Logic Technology Development LTD organization are chartered with continuing to meet the challenge of Moore s Law in the 21st century. We innovate leading edge fabrication processes and continue to overcome seemingly impossible barriers as tolerances and specifications for building best-in-class computing devices become increasingly rigorous.
The role of a Chemical Mechanical Planarization CMP Process Development Engineer in LTD encompasses developing and sustaining planarization techniques for a variety of materials and architectures enabling rapid miniaturization in the semiconductor industry and the mass production of integrated circuits. CMP techniques leverage physics chemistry materials science and surface science concepts and exist at the intersection of these disciplines. As a result our team has a diverse set of scientific backgrounds that relies on strong collaboration and shared learning.
* Designing executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for the process.
* Participating in the development of intellectual property.
* Developing the equipment and components necessary to leverage understanding gained in research in collaboration with suppliers identifying shortcomings and proposing and evaluating modifications to mitigate issues or enable new capabilities.
* Overseeing unique CMP steps in a manufacturing line which integrates thousands of steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing sites across the globe.
The candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
* Rapid analysis of complex process issues and identification of a solution path.
* Ability to be self-directing and show initiative.
* Strong communication skills including a demonstrated ability to summarize complex data sets for technical and non-technical audiences.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to participate in and lead Intel s state-of-the-art engineering process in the realization of our IDM 2.0 vision.
* As a global leader in innovation and new technology we foster a collaborative supportive and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
* We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses life and disability insurance opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation .
* We provide benefits that promote a healthy enjoyable life: excellent medical plans wellness programs and amenities time off recreational activities discounts on various products and services and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
We re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes and current level school classes projects research and relevant previous job and internship experience.
* Candidates must possess a Doctor of Philosophy PhD Degree in Physics Material Science Chemistry Chemical Engineering Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering or a related field of study or expect the required degree by August 2022.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in one or more of the following: Hands-on experience using and maintaining scientific equipment research experience experimental and data analysis expertise.
* Prior knowledge of Chemical Mechanical Planarization is not required.
* Successful candidates will be able to commence employment within 12 months of application.
* 1 year semiconductor device research development or characterization experience
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0181392HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing