Pro Tem Research Assistant History of Art and Architecture (Open Pool) jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Nordstrom it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Pro Tem Research Assistant History of Art and Architecture (Open Pool) job positions are vacant on Nordstrom company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The ideal loss prevention agent conducts internal and external surveillance to control product loss. They are first responders to emergency situations lead loss prevention initiatives and partner with managers to reduce loss and injuries throughout the store.
A day in the life
* Maintain the general safety of customers employees and the store
* Assess and assist in emergency situations
* Perform monitoring and surveillance activities to identify indicators for internal or external theft
* Conduct external and internal investigations documenting all loss prevention incidents properly
* Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits training and education
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality
You own this if you have
* The ability to make and be accountable for decisions in a fast paced environment
* Have solid verbal and written
* Good interpersonal skills
* The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
* Meet any local licensing requirements
* Experience in investigative loss prevention and security procedures preferred
Weve got you covered
Our employees are our most important asset and thats reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families including:
* Medical Vision Dental Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. Its not all inclusive. There may be additional duties responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply log into Workday click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs. About Us We re a fast moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing and we have interesting complex problems to solve every day from developing cutting edge technology and opening new stores to designing fresh must have fashion.
Whether you re a genius engineer a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We reward great work promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen anticipate build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEART We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WIN We re committed to delivering results both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVES We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment helping people feel connected valued and part of one community.
Come on Join us