Black Butte Ranch
PRN Day NOC or Weekend Caregiver jobs are vacant in Sisters,OR. The Black Butte Ranch it's specialized into Personal Care & Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
PRN Day NOC or Weekend Caregiver job positions are vacant on Black Butte Ranch company, located in Sisters with a rate of $12.60-25.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Stand by pay at 12.75. Work with a fun team and exceptional clients in our beautiful Black Butte Ranch Spa located at the Glaze Meadow Recreation Area. The Dual Licensed Massage Therapist Aesthetician is a year round on call opportunity with great earning potential.
The Hallmark of the BBR experience is a Consistent quality product and friendly reliable service. Bring your passion for quality services and come join our a special team of Dedicated and Passionate Employees.
As an Aesthetician Technician and Massage Therapist you would be responsible for providing professional body face and massage treatments for guests at Black Butte Ranch Spa while maintaining a continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest services and financial profitability.
Wage Range starting at 32 treatment rate and don t forget the stand by pay
Essential Functions Major Responsibilities:
* Professionally provide all body face and massage treatments in the spa menu and aesthetician massage technician sign off sheet including Thai foot massage.
* Incorporate flexibility into your treatment times.
* Ensure room is set up properly prior to each treatment.
* Help maintain restock supplies.
* Keep all areas of the spa clean and picked up.
* Stay informed of Black Butte Ranch activities and current events at the Ranch. Be aware of Hours of Operation at The Ranch venues and amenities.
* Comply with all Black Butte Ranch policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook. Conduct all business with clients and fellow employees with integrity and in a professional manner.
* Communicate in a warm respectful thoughtful and positive manner with all guests and staff.
Specific Job Skills
* Must have liability insurance
* Must carry a current license for nail technician and Aesthetician license for Oregon
* Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
* Must be able to read and write the English language.
* Must have a form of transportation
Education and or Experience: HS diploma or GED
* Proficient knowledge of facial body treatments waxing of face and body.
* Proficient knowledge of massage treatments Swedish Deep Tissue aromatherapy and Prenatal
* Have working experience in customer service
Work Environment Job Conditions
1. Work in a spa atmosphere and at our poolside location
2. Work in a 6 to 8 hour shifts with a full schedule This includes lunch and breaks
3. Work around guest needs or changes
While efforts are made through the company to provide standard work schedules with employee shifts Black Butte Ranch is unable to guarantee a specific shift for employees. Shifts should be considered primary but are subject to change as the needs of the property dictate.
* Adherence to scheduled arrival times is required due to property access and reliance.
* Position may include overtime if necessary.
* Flexible scheduling necessary based on business demand.
* May be required to work after normal business hours weekends and holidays.
Job Complexity Supervisory Responsibility:
No supervision responsibilities
1. Face to face one on one with homeowners and Guest.
2. Answering questions for homeowners and guests.
Flexibility Ranch discounts and use of Ranch Amenities including free golf wake boarding pools and more
* Incentive Pay: Company must be reimbursed sign on bonus if you end your employment within 90 days of your start date.