Maxim Integrated Products
Principal DDR Verification Engineer jobs are vacant in Beaverton,OR. The Maxim Integrated Products it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Principal DDR Verification Engineer job positions are vacant on Maxim Integrated Products company, located in Beaverton with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Now is the time to beat the crowd and join Maxim today as part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what s possible. This merger will create the dream team of the analog and mixed-signal market with a combined engineering talent pool of over 10 000 engineers.
With the anticipated merger you will have a significant opportunity for career growth with 15 000 employees and 1.5 billion in combined R D investment.
From the day we first opened our doors in 1983 we ve attracted and nurtured some of the best problem solvers creative thinkers and innovators in the business. We develop the high-performance analog and mixed-signal electronic products that are in the latest cars smartphones wearables hearables gaming devices robots factories IOT devices the cloud and more.
So what are you waiting for Apply now to be part of this incredible future
Job Description Summary:
Maxim Fab North is pursuing an Associate Process Engineering Tech in the Wet Etch CMP Plate-up module.
S1 shift- Sunday Monday Tuesday and every other Wednesday 12:00PM – 12:00AM Base 10 Wage Differential and daily OT
Process Engineering Technicians are responsible for sustaining factory operations including:
* Dispositioning lot holds
* Assisting with tool failures interrupts
* Adjusting process tools
* Investigating quality events and directly assisting the process engineering team Partnering with manufacturing and equipment technicians as needed to support area and factory operational goals
* High school diploma required A.S. preferred.
* Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Self-motivated detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
* Ability to self-adjust priorities over the course of the day.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to follow written instructions for engineering experiments.
* Exhibit strong teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to ascend descend stairs and ramps and to push pull wafer lots and carts
* Lifting pushing pulling up to 25 pounds
* Minimum 2 years experience in the MFN cleanroom.
* Proficient with Promis and MFN factory automation systems.
* Understand basic SPC concepts.
* Demonstrated leadership capability within current role.
* Committed to quality mindset.
* Motivated by continuous improvement and improving operational efficiency.
Non – Manager
Pay Rate Type:
Eligible for Relocation:
Eligible for Work Visa Sponsorship:
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR US Export Administration Regulations EAR or US Treasury Regulations. If required placement is contingent on Maxim s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Maxim is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know.