Reynolds School District #7
Preschool Assistant Teacher @charming and joyful day school jobs are vacant in Fairview,OR. The Reynolds School District #7 it's specialized into Education industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Preschool Assistant Teacher @charming and joyful day school job positions are vacant on Reynolds School District #7 company, located in Fairview with a rate of $9-29/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The job of Noon Assistant is done for the purpose s of providing for the safety and welfare of students during non classroom activities communicating observations and incidents that may impact a student s development or general well being to other school personnel and providing appropriate emergency care as may be necessary.
Essential Job Functions
* Administers first aid for the purpose of providing emergency care.
* Monitors students and maintains order during lunch periods and recesses within a variety of school environments e.g. rest rooms playgrounds hallways classrooms library bus stops cafeteria etc. for the purpose of providing for the safety and welfare of students.
* Minimizes commons or hall traffic and identify loiterers and trespassers for the purpose of providing for the safety and welfare of students.
* Reports observations and incidents relating to specific students i.e. discipline accidents etc. for the purpose of communicating information to teachers and administration.
* Administers playground equipment for the purpose of providing equipment necessary for activities.
* Attends authorized training sessions for the purpose of developing skills or knowledge related to the job assignment.
* Facilitates games among students for the purpose of providing age appropriate activities.
* Respond to student concerns and assure student safety.
Other Job Functions
* Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities e.g. classroom teachers office staff .
* Experience Required: Job related experience paid or volunteer with school age children.
* Skills. Knowledge and or Abilities required
* Skills to use English in both written and verbal form make common sense decisions administer first aid.
* Knowledge of playground safety and basic first aid.
* Abilities to stand and walk for prolonged periods understand oral and written instructions. Significant physical abilities include stooping talking hearing far visual acuity depth perception accommodation.
* Bilingual Bicultural preferred
High school diploma or equivalent education and job experience.
Licenses Certification Bonding and or Testing Required
Red Cross First Aid CPR Card or equivalent Oregon Criminal background and Fingerprint clearance.
Special Requirements: Bilingual Bicultural preferred
School Days: 2.5 hours day 179 work days prorated on start date for 2021 22 school year will be September 7 2021.