Powder Coater jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Danone it's specialized into Manufacturing industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Powder Coater job positions are vacant on Danone company, located in Eugene with a rate of $11-17/hour.
More details about the job listing:
With headquarters in Broomfield CO and White Plains NY Danone North America has more than 6 000 employees across the U.S. and Canada and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry leading benefits including flexible unlimited time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Machine Operator in Eugene Oregon Oregon manufacturing facility. The Machine Operator 2 is responsible for the safe and efficient operation change overs and basic trouble shooting on qualified machines. Machine operators operate mchines in the production of food products on a full time basis. Typical machines for Machine Operator 2 include fillers wrappers ingredients etc. These machines are more complex and run at a higher speed then those required at Machine Operator Level 1.
* Safely efficiently and accurately setup and operate product manufacturing and packaging machines
* Responsible for maintaining production quality within their control
* Understands andis able to perform lockout tagout LOTO and other processes to ensure safetly for self and others
* Responsible to conduct self and encourage coworkers to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Company mission values and code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
* Setup adjust and monitor machine to ensure quality products to specifications
* Feed new material as it is consumed and make operational adjustments as necessary throughout production
* Recognize any abnormalities that require intervention by the operator or maintenance and proactively and consistently seek resolution
* Completes and turns in all required documentation in a timely legible and accurate manner
* Understands the importance of DaMaWay and helps co workers advance DaMaWay methodologies.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
* Candidates must have mechanical training or machine operator experience along with mechanical aptitude. Must be able to proficiently perform the job.
* Six months of successful work experience that involves accuracy dependability and teamwork.
* Basic computer skills Keyboarding Outlook Excel and knowledge in the use of SAP and WMS preferred.
* Must be certified as a Machine Operator I to move to Machine Operator II.
* Maintains a safe working environment functioning as a member of a cooperative team and safely performs job duties.
* Good teamwork supporting coworkers at all levels
* Reads writes speaks interprets and understands English written and verbal instructions policies and procedures.
* Apply basic mathematical skills such as add subtract multiply divide percentages and ratios.
* Must adhere to strict Good Manufacturing Practices for work in a food environment.
* A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy is required. Complete assigned tasks on time and with minimal errors and waste.
* Suggests changes to increase production improve quality increase efficiency and reduce or eliminate waste and enhance safety.
Illustrative Essential Functions:
* Must be able to adjust schedule to support 24 7 manufacturing may include working hours outside of a typical shift including weekends as needed.
* Wear personal protective equipment daily continuously reach push pull frequently twist occasionally stoop bend intermittently crouch climb and balance use hands for repetitive fine manipulation pushing and pulling and simple grasp and talk and hear under noisy conditions. Visual acuity and taste to discern product variation.
* Ability to lift 50 pound buckets between 5 30 minute frequency
* Working conditions frequently includes a cool indoor food production environment and occasional freezer environment and intermittent outdoor environment. Clean environment requiring hand washing every time you go on the floor 20 times a day. The employee is exposed to both a general office environment where the noise level is usually moderate and manufacturing environment where noise levels are moderate to high. This environment includes moving mechanical parts vibration heights and confined spaces cold hot temperatures water food waste sanitation chemicals ingredient dust smells noise wet floors climbing ladders and potentially slippery conditions.