Part-Time Army National Guard jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Pono Security it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Part-Time Army National Guard job positions are vacant on Pono Security company, located in Portland with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
PAY RANGE: 15.00 16.00
Pono Security is looking for energetic reliable and flexible on call security guards to add to our ever growing team
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication excellent observational skills and previous surveillance experience preferably in a law enforcement environment. This person should have the ability to remain calm in high pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail.
* Surveillance Patrol the grounds or buildings as assigned regularly. If suspicious activity is detected refer to the local authorities. Review surveillance cameras and monitor crowds as needed. Establish and review the identification required to enter the building or property. Verify all doors windows and gates are secure on the property on a rotating schedule. Escort released employees off the property as well as any other trespassers.
* Investigation Respond to any alerts of suspicious activity. If a person is under suspicion of criminal activity secure the environment and person and report to the local authorities. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Security guard training certification required
* Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds stand or sit for long periods and detain an individual if necessary
* Pass background check
* Pass drug screening
About Pono Security:
Pono security is a rapidly growing company looking for individuals to be a part of an organization that excels in providing services to our clients. We are hiring security officers and potentially supervisory roles as well . Pono security is a growing company that can provide growth opportunities.