Paralelling Switchgear Serving Engineer jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The McKinstry Co. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Paralelling Switchgear Serving Engineer job positions are vacant on McKinstry Co. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Here s where you come in:
We are currently in search of a Senior Mechanical Piping Detailer to join our detailing team. You will be joining an established and diverse team where you will be able to make an immediate impact. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and are passionate about solving problems and achieving goals this may be the right position for you
You re great at:
* Coordinates efficiently and effectively with clients and BIM Professionals to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks.
* Responds to deadlines received by internal and external clients.
* Establishes a clear scope of work hours budget and deliverables requirement each time an assignment is received.
* Works with engineers project managers and other personnel to create project documents.
* Coordinates and performs drafting project duties and responsibilities. Includes HVAC plumbing process piping electrical and detail system drawings.
Project Development Design
* Organizes the BIM environment and maintains all related documents.
* Promotes best practices to improve production efficiency in Revit.
* Works with peers to further develop modeling or drafting skills and to learn more about building systems.
* Develops positive working relationships with craft foremen and other field personnel assigned to your projects.
* Under direct supervision provides 3D content in Revit based on markups provided.
* Performs 2D drafting in Revit.
* Updates backgrounds.
* Updates Model per schedule.
* Use AutoCAD to perform modeling.
* Revit Modeling using McKinstry Standards
* Utilizes Bluebeam for sessions markups projects and stamps
* Maintains and enforces current BIM Modeling Standards
* Creates riser diagrams
* Creates details in modeling software.
What we would like to see from you:
* Five 5 years of experience in the mechanical piping trade
* Two 2 years of experience using Revit
* Familiarity with the BIM coordination process
* Working knowledge of Bluebeam and AutoCAD
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex gender identity sexual orientation age race color creed marital status national origin disability veteran status genetic information or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to employment advancement assignment and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks. Applicants for this role will only be considered if they possess current US Work Authorization and do not require employer-sponsored VISA support to begin or remain in this role.