Owner's Engineering Project Manager jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Amazon.com Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Owner’s Engineering Project Manager job positions are vacant on Amazon.com Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
We re looking for a Systems Development Engineer to own automation scaling and solving operations with software across our platforms. This will include identifying and resolving issues automating and improving repetitive processes and working closely with the development team to identify operational needs. You will become intimately familiar with the architecture of our systems and be responsible for diving deep into code while developing solutions for our customers and services. You ll drive prioritization of operational issues and drive automation design scaling requirements in support of the wider organization.
We are building solutions with increasing needs to scale and in parallel with explosive growth within AWS. If this sounds like the right challenge for you then please apply today
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures and we re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our organizations members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough but kind code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Work life balance
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here which is why we aren t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead we re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Here at AWS we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups reaching 40 000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity CORE and AmazeCon gender diversity conferences. Amazon s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives learn and be curious and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the bias of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit: https: www.amazon.jobs en disability us.
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as C C Java Python Golang PowerShell Ruby
* 2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
* 1 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design architecture design patterns reliability and scaling of new and current systems.
* 3 years of DevOps or SysOps experience in a large-scale software development environment.
* 1 year of experience contributing to automation for new and current systems.
* Experience in Site Reliability Engineering.
* Experience specifying designing and or implementing system health performance monitoring tools.
* Experience monitoring the health of software services automating system health maintenance tasks and reporting systems as needed.
* Experience designing and or implementing automated software testing deployment and performance analysis systems.
* Experience conducting failure mode analysis in complex distributed systems.
* Experience conducting efficiency and duplication analysis across large organizations.
* Experience reviewing and refining design and architecture documents presented by partner teams for operational readiness fault tolerance and scalability.
* Experience with AWS Services – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
* Experience with Networking configurations such as CIDR blocks Subnetting AWS VPC and IAM Policies.
* Ability to adapt and improve operations management systems and processes to accommodate rapid and increasing growth in systems and traffic.
* Experience developing or furthering existing application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency.
* Meets exceeds Amazon s leadership principles requirements for this role
* Meets exceeds Amazon s functional technical depth and complexity for this role