Novel Memory Integration Engineer jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The DNV GL it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Novel Memory Integration Engineer job positions are vacant on DNV GL company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
DNV s Civil Engineering team is growing rapidly. Our team is comprised of highly skilled civil structural and geotechnical engineers engaged in analysis design review construction observation and analysis of flooding and erosion control failures of solar wind and battery storage energy systems.
DNV is seeking a structural engineer to review solar support structures complement our world-class team. The engineer in this position will be exposed to the broadest cross-section of wind solar and storage projects of any renewables company in the world.
By joining our team at DNV you will be part of championing the widespread deployment and operation of renewables to positively impact society and the planet. We achieve our purpose through long-term success of our customers. We strive to be a high-performing innovative team which reflects the equity respect and diversity we wish to see in the world.
This postion will be located in our Portland OR San Diego CA Oakland CA Austin TX Katy TX Seattle WA or Medford MA offices
Task May Include
* Review of design drawings and calculations for solar and wind energy foundations structural support systems to support project financing.
* Evaluation of pre-market design concepts for solar and wind energy structural support systems.
* Evaluation and root cause analyses of solar and wind energy system structural failures.
* On-site and virtual observation and documentation of solar and wind energy construction.
* Master of Science -Structural Engineering
* At least 2 years of structural engineering design and or research experience of wind energy foundations and structural support systems.
* Proficient in Microsoft office Word Powerpoint Excel
* Proficiency in IBC ASCE 7 AISC ACI NBCC EuroCode and other common structural design codes.
* Proficiency in SAP STAAD ABAQUS and other common structural analysis programs.
* Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 25 of the time
* We conduct pre- employment background and drug screenings
* P.E. or P.Eng. License.
* Structural Engineer S.E. License NCEES SE Exam compliant .Prior research or design experience with wind-induced dynamic loading of Solar PV structural support systems.
* Prior research or design experience with reinforced concrete wind turbine foundations.
* Proficiency in PYTHON and or MATLAB coding for structural engineering application
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life property and the environment. By joining us you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about your rights under the law see:
Please visit our website at www.dnv.com
Company Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance set industry benchmarks and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory monitoring verification and certification services. As the world s leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender religion race national or ethnic origin cultural background social group disability sexual orientation gender identity marital status age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity