Sony Playstation Network
Merchandising Administrator jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Sony Playstation Network it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Merchandising Administrator job positions are vacant on Sony Playstation Network company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Sourcing Coordinator Contract
Sony Bend Studio renowned creator of Days Gone Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Syphon Filter is seeking outstanding talent to join our passionate and creative family in crafting our next high profile AAA console title.
At Bend Studio we aspire to create a consistent positive experience for all our candidates regardless of the interview outcome. We re looking for a Sourcing Coordinator to partner with recruiting and hiring leaders to build those experiences to actively participate in the recruiting process and to collaborate on developing operational efficiencies.
* Emphasis on sourcing passive candidate engagement and scheduling
* Partner with recruiting to create a professional and fun recruiting experience for each candidate we connect with
* Schedule phone screens onsite video conference interviews and candidate travel
* Greet candidates and oversee the on site interview process
* Work with recruiting to produce offer letters and manage offer process flow through employee on boarding
* Post and manage open positions
* Update and monitor Greenhouse our applicant tracking database to ensure candidate progression is being tracked properly and to maintain data integrity
* Proactively identify and implement process improvements
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail
* Experience using an Applicant Tracking System familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus
* 1 year in a Staffing HR Coordinator or related role preferred
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent preferred
* Knowledgeable about the game industry and recruiting
* Ability to answer general recruiting questions for candidates and new hires
Contract Term: 6 Months
Location: Bend OR
Relocation Assistance: No
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender pregnancy national origin ancestry citizenship age legally protected physical or mental disability covered veteran status status in the U.S. uniformed services sexual orientation marital status genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures providing documents in an alternate format using a sign language interpreter or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process in particular the following categories. Generally we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
-> Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
* Indirect identifiers such as a government ID your Social Security work permit or passport .
* Contact information such as your email address mailing address telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
* Sensitive Protected Data. During the recruitment process you may voluntarily provide us with your ethnicity gender military service information or physical or mental health information as well as your national origin and citizenship.
* Professional or job position related information including your past professional experience references background verification talent management and assessment information regarding any conflicts of interests and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
* Non public education information including information about your education records such as grades and transcripts.