Oregon Community Credit Union
Mental Health Specialist Senior - Trial Visit Monitor (B013) jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Oregon Community Credit Union it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Mental Health Specialist Senior – Trial Visit Monitor (B013) job positions are vacant on Oregon Community Credit Union company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
OCCU is looking for an experienced Diversity Equity Inclusion Program Training Specialist to join our growing and high performing team The DEI Program Training Specialist plays an integral role in executing OCCUs DEI philosophies initiatives and strategies. They are responsible for supporting the design development implementation and evaluation of learning plans focused on a variety of topics including but not limited to diversity equity inclusion unconscious bias growth mindset inclusive leadership and more. In addition to organizing preparing and facilitating course material the DEI Program and Training Specialist assists the VP of Organizational Development in overseeing the DEI task force demonstrating strong meeting management skills supporting prioritization of DEI initiatives presenting DEI proposals to leadership and ensuring consistent communication between the task force and the organization. The DEI Program Training Specialist ensures learning programs are delivered utilizing best adult learning principles working with task force members subject matter experts SMEs and external partners to evaluate and determine the skills and capabilities needed to support DEI initiatives at OCCU.
Location: Eugene OR
The essential functions of this position require prioritizing and completing all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner adjusting for changing priorities and availability of resources and demonstrating initiative in identifying additional job related tasks to be completed when time permits. These duties are a representative example of position expectations. Actual duties assigned may vary and change depending on the business needs of the department and OCCU.
* Lead OCCUs Diversity Equity Inclusion task force in partnership with the VP of Organizational Development with responsibility for reporting on the status of programs initiatives and progress as it relates to the work of the task force.
* Engage with DEI stakeholders both internally and within the community to build strategic working relationships that support DEI programs strategies and initiatives.
* Display strong project management skills through the successful development planning and implementation of DEI initiatives and training programs as directed by the VP of Organizational Development and in partnership with the DEI task force.
* Professionally facilitate assigned course curriculum and demonstrate understanding of instructional design theory and adult learning practices in classroom and virtual environments.
* Monitor and evaluate learning initiatives to determine impact assess outcomes and make recommendations for improvement.
* Communicate in a professional respectful and courteous manner with all employees members and others with whom we may work. Contribute to a successful work group and foster a team oriented culture through positive interactions active listening meaningful collaborations and the constructive exchange of ideas designed to meet or exceed the organizations strategic goals.
* Provide exceptional and measurable service to internal and external members with timely and accurate responses to their inquiries and concerns. Exercise tact courtesy and diplomacy when interacting with others. Respond to all inquiries for information respectfully without regard to the inquirers position status or demographic and in a manner that conveys understanding acceptance and support for OCCU programs and objectives.
* Remain current on all credit union policies procedures relevant to DEI initiatives and serve as a stakeholder on areas of expertise.
* Maintain a comprehensive understanding of organizational initiatives operational rhythm and strategic priorities.
* Ensure that solutions maintain compliance with credit union and regulatory standards.
* Adhere to all documented standards guidelines and procedures.
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive confidential and proprietary credit union information.
Experience Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Qualified candidates for this position will have relevant education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this position with or without an accommodation.
Preferred qualifications for the position include:
* Advanced communication skills including written oral presentation and interpersonal skills are required with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated proficiency in public speaking and facilitation skills.
* Proven project management planning and organizational skills required with the ability to manage multiple diverse projects simultaneously.
* Self motivated and confident with ability to work independently and or with limited direction as well as cooperatively in a team environment while consistently demonstrating collaborative respectful and productive work habits.
* Demonstrated problem solving ability and consistent logical and effective decision making.
* Proficient in Microsoft Applications Work Excel PowerPoint Outlook .
* Bachelors degree or knowledge and experience consistent with a degree in Organizational Development Adult Education Human Resources or a related field.
* Additional Education Certifications in the areas of DEI Change Management Project Management Human Resources Coaching Leadership Development or Instructional Design preferred.
An equivalent combination of experience and education that demonstrates the knowledge skills and abilities required for the position will be considered in lieu of the outlined requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to:
* Work for extended periods of time in a stationary position possibly up to 60 minutes or more without an opportunity to substantially change position while consistently grasping moving and manipulating documents office supplies computer equipment and other business tools and materials.
* Use and operate a personal computer office equipment and other technology devices frequently and consistently throughout each day with a high degree of skill accuracy and independent judgment.
* Move to from and within our building and across company related property site locations as needed possibly for extended periods of time.
* Correspond communicate and exchange information with other employees members and other third parties with whom we work in person via telephone virtually or by other electronic means using available technology during meetings presentations and other situations in which business information may be shared discussed or exchanged.
* Maintain professional and respectful communication style and steady work focus to ensure reactions and responses to varied situations stress ambiguity frustration disappointment and disagreements. Set an example to others of appropriate workplace communications while contributing to a strong harmonious team dynamic.
* Lift transport and or move up to approximately 25 lbs. occasionally in the performance of regular duties.
* Remain alert and able to observe surrounding areas and conditions at all times to identify recognize and respond to potential obstacles safety concerns hazards threats property conditions requiring attention unauthorized and or dangerous persons and emergencies.
Work Environment: Office related work is primarily conducted in a temperature controlled office environment. Our office spaces include traditional office lighting including fluorescent lighting as well as shared office spaces and facilities that result in consistent and frequent noise moderate and often louder than ambient noise conversations among employees and or members interruptions and other similar distractions.
Work Hours: This job can typically be done within a Monday through Friday schedule however based on events going on there will be times when evening and weekend work is required with little or no notice.
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer