Mechanical Engineer PM - Central Plant/LAB jobs are vacant in Clackamas,OR. The Warn it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Mechanical Engineer PM – Central Plant/LAB job positions are vacant on Warn company, located in Clackamas with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Supplier Quality Engineer will work directly with our Operations and Quality Team to locate and evaluate potential suppliers.
The individual selected for this role will assist in developing monitoring and maintaining suppliers with finished goods and individual operations. If selected you will routinely report supplier status including product or service quality levels quality system status and quality improvement initiatives.
The individual selected for this role should be able to travel via air or ground transportation. Travel may occur during non-working hours evenings and weekends . This individual should either have an up-to-date passport or be able to obtain one within 90 days of employment.
Works with all facets of the business to include quality personnel to define problems and solution strategies develops training material for the application of quality systems engineering principles and techniques and provides small and large group training using applicable materials.
Quality System Development Deployment and Maintenance
* Generate and maintain required documents records as it pertains to the QMS requirements utilizing WARN network storage systems.
* Work with the QSM to incorporate necessary automotive and IATF 16949 specific requirements and controls.
* Support core business process owners understanding deployment and maintenance of QMS related controls. Guide QMS users from the designated site s to ensure compliance to QMS related standards.
* Provide corrective action support if KPI falls below target.
* Provide applicable quality systems metrics and feedback to Quality Systems Manager and other management as directed for routine meetings and or management reviews.
* Provide QMS platform administrative support as needed Document Control Corrective Actions Preventive Actions Internal Auditing Internal Auditing Annual Schedule . Assist in coordinating Internal Auditing Team Members as directed.
Quality System Development Deployment and Maintenance
* Strong ability to review and comprehend quality system standards.
* Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
* Superior communications skills. Must be able to communicate and articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing. Must possess the ability to deliver positive and negative feedback in a manner that promotes product process quality and growth of the customer supplier relationship with Warn Industries.
* Strong problem-solving skills 5 why analysis 8D cause-effect analysis etc. May lead such problem-solving activities.
* Some domestic and international travel is required to support Supply Base Management.
Bachelor s Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent required
Years of Experience
* 2-6 years of experience in Quality Systems deployment and management- preferred
* Experience with IATF 16949 Experience with ISO 14001 – Preferred
* Experience with ISO 9001 – Required
* Understanding Automotive Core Tools Advanced Product Quality Planning Control Plan APQP Production Part Approval Process PP AP Failure Mode and Effects Analysis FMEA Statistical Process Control SPC and Measurement System Analysis MSA -Preferred
* Experience working in Automotive design and manufacturing – Preferred
* ASQ Certification e.g. CQA CQE CQMgr – Preferred
* Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor – Preferred
* Certified IATF 16949:2016 Auditor- Preferred
* Certified 2nd Party Auditor – Preferred
Required Qualifications Skills and Abilities
* Strong oral and written communication skills commensurate with the job tasks and position necessary to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers while providing exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Ability to present information in a manner designed to educate or inform other team members and customers in one-on-one or group interactions as directed.
* Ability to review comprehend interpret process and evaluate effectively written work instructions and procedures written in English prints specs and diagrams and tool gauges measuring devices and inspection tools in conjunction with the performance of the essential functions and other assigned job duties.
* Strong technical troubleshooting problem-solving research organizational and analytical skills combined with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet established deadlines. The ability to multitask is also essential while remaining flexible with changing priorities and deadlines.
* Receive understand evaluate and appropriately respond to communications from employees members of management customers vendors and visitors using available technology in person and in a public setting when necessary.
Preferred Qualifications Skills and Abilities
* Experience auditing suppliers and or internal manufacturing processes.
* Direct experience with manufacturing processes such as CNC Machining precision sheet metal manufacturing metal plating die casting and or powder coating.
* Skilled with AIAGCore Tools: APQP FMEA MSA and SPC. Ability to guide train and assist suppliers in the completion of core tool documentation where needed.
* Familiarity with manufacturing concepts such as LEAN 5S Kaizen and TPS.
* Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish Mandarin Chinese and or Russian.
Machines Tools Equipment Software:
In addition to the machines tools equipment and software required as described in the job description for their primary function this position requires the use of a phone personal computer fax machine copy machine other office equipment and Microsoft Office. Must have the ability to use Microsoft Teams Zoom Webex or other applications to communicate with suppliers and internal teams.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act A.D.A. and is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this or similar positions and additional duties may be assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER